• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

d[-_-]b

Banned
734-z4aYX.AuSt.138.jpeg

What a diva, look at the selfish way he serves food to those needy kids.

That's racist...

Motherfucker.

You're welcome...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
d[-_-]b;91389178 said:
Lol so you've finally accepted the Jags fan in you? Or did I miss that...

He did pick the Jags to beat the Browns this week.

So we all know where his heart is.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 34m
"@MikeReiss: Bill Belichick on Texans: "In spite of what their record is [2-9], I think they've played competitively" in recent weeks."

Wonder if Bill chuckled right after he said this.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I will not stand for this slandering of my name. I have not once expressed fandom for the Jaguars and from now on will assault anyone who calls me a Jag fan.

It's time for you to just admit you love the Jags. We won't judge you, in fact we'd all be proud of you finally admitting the truth deep within your heart.

MechDX

The Pats signed Cierre Wood when we cut him for smoking "cigars"???

Pick him up in fantasy now people! Bill will play him and he will rush for 200+

ShaneB

This is our remaining schedule:

lRcZACs.png

Looks pretty similar to me. One good team and one mediocre team, and we get the good team at home. Plus Thurmond is back for the Rams game.

4 of those games can be tough matchups. I have no idea about the Giants and what version of Eli decides to show up.

Just watched the OT vid, that was fantastic.

Zeke

masterful OP bucket best OP of the season
The Pats signed Cierre Wood when we cut him for smoking "cigars"???

Pick him up in fantasy now people! Bill will play him and he will rush for 200+
well it beats smoking people in a lot in the middle of the night

Dragon

Banned
Stats of the Week No. 10: Tom Brady is 24-5 when the kickoff temperature is freezing or below; Peyton Manning is 2-6 in those conditions.

Stats of the Week No. 10: Tom Brady is 24-5 when the kickoff temperature is freezing or below; Peyton Manning is 2-6 in those conditions.

Peyton is a huge pussy who wears gloves on his throwing hand. Arthritis impacts his ability to get anything on the ball. I'm sure his fused neck doesn't feel too good when the temp goes sub-freezing either.

Denver was the worst possible location for him, unless his goal was to continue to be the best regular season QB ever.

Striker

4 of those games can be tough matchups. I have no idea about the Giants and what version of Eli decides to show up.

Just watched the OT vid, that was fantastic.
Eli probably won't have much time to with this terrible interior of the line.

Even so just run to the edges with Skittles, and I'm sure the Hawks backup OL can contain the mediocrity that is the Giants' D-ends.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless

Still believe RG3 will be best of all young QBs but wouldn't mind seeing him take rest of yr off. Get healthy, start fresh w/ new coaches.
Somebody has a new lost cause.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
All HoFlynn needs is one more stellar game then he can go on another payday tour of duty and become one of the most overpaid QBs of all time.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns are going end up with Freeman or draft Manziel.

Are we really back to this again?

Despite the fact this regime has already said they want nothing to do with Freeman and had a chance to sign him if they wanted to but chose not to.

Yet despite all that they are going to end up with Freeman, cause our QBs sure do suck.

So, uh...is it any coincidence that Miguel has been here all season and the Texans are 2-9?

Despite the fact this regime has already said they want nothing to do with Freeman and had a chance to sign him if they wanted to but chose not to.

Yet despite all that they are going to end up with Freeman, cause our QBs sure do suck.

Well, the Browns have reverted to "stick your head outside and grab the first guy who makes eye contact" method of QB selection this season, so who knows?

Johnny Franchise

DMczaf

Freeman is actually a native of Florida Minnesota Ohio

Top Bottom