• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

jakncoke

Banned
Are we really back to this again?

Despite the fact this regime has already said they want nothing to do with Freeman and had a chance to sign him if they wanted to but chose not to.

Yet despite all that they are going to end up with Freeman, cause our QBs sure do suck.

Yeah you guys just get division 3 qbs like Alex Tanney ;)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well, the Browns have reverted to "stick your head outside and grab the first guy who makes eye contact" method of QB selection this season, so who knows?

Let's see we had Weeden from the previous regime who sucks and is now only playing because of injuries and who originally was taken out because he injured his throwing hand.

We signed Jason Campbell in the offseason who managed to win 1 game for us this year and now is concussed.

Signed Brian Hoyer who has won 3 games and injured his knee and is done for the year.

Tried to sign Scott Tolzien from the Packers to be our #3 QB but was turned down.

Have just signed Alex Tanney to be the backup next week because Campbell is concussed.

Yup we've been grabbing all the QBs we can because we're the Browns, not due to injury or anything like that nope, not at all.

I fully expect the Browns to draft Manziel, because they are the Browns. They do stupid shit like that.

Yup we sure do tons of stupid shit since this new regime came in.

Stupidest one was trading Trent Richardson for that first round pick. Didn't we all have a good laugh at the stupid old Browns for trading away a STUD RB and tanking the season away. What idiots, can't believe they would trade Trent Richardson!

All of you are correct in your assessments!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yup we sure do tons of stupid shit since this new regime came in.

Stupidest one was trading Trent Richardson for that first round pick. Didn't we all have a good laugh at the stupid old Browns for trading away a STUD RB and tanking the season away. What idiots, can't believe they would trade Trent Richardson!

All of you are correct in your assessments!
Getting that first round pick is just the first part. The second is wasting it.

Hopes don't get crushed by never being lifted in the first place.

Miguel

Are we really back to this again?

Despite the fact this regime has already said they want nothing to do with Freeman and had a chance to sign him if they wanted to but chose not to.

Yet despite all that they are going to end up with Freeman, cause our QBs sure do suck.

K934SHIl.jpg

Look at that fiery passion he plays with. Embrace your new QB

squicken

Yeah he cursed that team. Unlike my Bears who just keep rolling!

BEAR DOWN!!!!!!

Squicken: why exactly are we Bears lifelongs?

Vikes play the Bears and have 2 wins. Gotta figure the Texans will pick up one more win, and the Vikes are the team I think may have totally packed it in and lose out. Defense is abysmal. Their last chance is this week and Peterson going for 300 yards

MechDX

Vikes play the Bears and have 2 wins. Gotta figure the Texans will pick up one more win, and the Vikes are the team I think may have totally packed it in and lose out. Defense is abysmal. Their last chance is this week and Peterson going for 300 yards

Sounds good. Bear down! Remember 1985! DITKA!

Two weeks in a row we support Packers Age. Filthy Packers!

squicken

When I asked about this earlier in the year, it was explained to me the curse was broken.

The Texans aren't cursed. Kubiak has always been a bad coach and good OC. Schoob fell apart last year and they didn't see it and let it kill them this year. Right side of their OL they never fixed, awful secondary and LBs with no depth there either. Duane Brown, Watt and Andre Johnson are the only players they have who aren't JAGs. Maybe Nuk and Kareem?

Not a curse, though. Bad drafting, FA signings and coaching

Narag

ok home and finally saw the OP as intended.

i hope you make much money off your creativity, bucket

The Texans aren't cursed. Kubiak has always been a bad coach and good OC. Schoob fell apart last year and they didn't see it and let it kill them this year. Right side of their OL they never fixed, awful secondary and LBs with no depth there either. Duane Brown, Watt and Andre Johnson are the only players they have who aren't JAGs. Maybe Nuk and Kareem?

Not a curse, though. Bad drafting, FA signings and coaching

but miguel

brentech

Rodgers throwing in practice? Surprise start for Thursday perhaps?

I know HE wants to play. But Doctors haven't totally cleared him as saying that if he got hit like that again, it couldn't make it worse. So even if he's an actual practice participant, I'd say chances are still lower than 50%

So you don't bet with 2/3 of the AFC and 1/2 of the NFC? I don't believe that. It's ok to be afraid of the Texans. I can't imagine why, but there's nothing wrong with it.

I have a bet with yankeehater that if the Pats dont win the superbowl i have to wear an avatar for a year and if they do we he has to wear one so im enjoying my avatar freedom just in case.

Greg

Rodgers throwing in practice? Surprise start for Thursday perhaps?
“Aaron Rodgers went through the individual drills and was a limited participant. It does not look like Aaron is going to make it. He feels good but I don’t think he’s going to make it this week,” McCarthy said in his post-practice press conference on Tuesday.

Does that mean his chances of playing are still “slim to none,” McCarthy was asked?

“Closer to none,” he said.
HoFlynn

Fox318

I reupped my crunchyroll sub.

I wonder if soon on Xbox I could watch GoldenTime with NFL Gamecenter or MLB At bat soon.

Kiper ranked Logan Thonas ahead of Boyd? That's a fucking joke to me.
I fully expect the Browns to draft Manziel, because they are the Browns. They do stupid shit like that.
Just curious as to why you think drafting Manziel is stupid? Is it his play? Or you don't like the off field stuff?

dionysus

Yaldog
Being from Louisiana I can confirm that alligator does indeed taste like chewy chicken. Quite yummy really.

Just curious as to why you think drafting Manziel is stupid? Is it his play? Or you don't like the off field stuff?

Reactive quarterbacks who rely on superior athleticism don't do as well in the NFL when they are just one player among many with amazing talent. I'm the furthest from an NFL scout you can be though so I don't know nothing.

Top Bottom