• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Narag

#89 lol

So you're seeing a helmet to helmet hit get rewarded, essentially.

Media is going to have a field day with that.

Such fucking bullshit. If you can review someone's helmet falling off, then you should be able to review the fucking helmet to helmet that caused it.

I just don't understand. How can you reward a player for going to helmet to helmet?

Thought runners weren't afforded the same protection with helmet to helmet hits or was that changed?

My biggest issue, is that in no way should a player's helmet EVER come off. Tighten them up, lock em on, etc etc. They should never ever come off.

You'll see a lot of guys just wearing two straps instead of four due to comfort or some such. Should just be mandatory now if not already.

Doomsayer

#89 lol

Thought runners weren't afforded the same protection with helmet to helmet hits or was that changed?

They don't have the protection, but with all of the "player safety" rules going around and now RB's not being able to lead with the crown, I don't see how this is justified.

Sanders had a horrible night. Time to give Wheaton playing time. I still think we go 6-10. We will struggle vs. Bengals, Dolphins and Packers. We should handle the Brownies though.

Narag

iHTKJdyl.jpg

They're not. My problem with it though is that it wasn't like he lost his helmet while running and then tried to run for extra yards without it on, which is why the rule was put in. He was falling down, got blasted, lost the helmet and fell into the endzone. That rule shouldn't even apply. Anyway, it wound up not mattering.

Dreams of saving a shit season with a shitty team are dead. In the end, all this little run did was kill draft position. It's kind of like Nicholson at the end of A Few Good Men, all they've done is weaken a nation!

harSon

Banned
That loss is on Haley. Took him an entire half to realize that his small ball crap wasn't going to do shit but result in drives ending with punts that take half a quarter to run their fucking course.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Is it too late to tank for Clowney?

Dirty ass Ravens just decimated the o-line. Going to have to sign 3 guys off the street. Bell probably down a few weeks. And Limas Sanders is on the take!

gg blarry

bionic77

Man Sanders has been garbage this whole year.

Fucker drops 2-3 passes a game. People like that need to find a new occupation. Not like we deserved to be in that game. How we had a chance to win before everyone died is beyond me.

Larry PM my avatar.

Top Bottom