• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Farooq

Banned
Over/Under Cowboys win 9 games this season? Current record 7-5.

Schedule:
@ Chicago
vs Green Bay
@ Washington
vs Philadelphia

On an unrelated note, Tony Romo played today's game with flu like symptoms.

Per the Cowboys, Romo was vomiting and took IV fluids earlier in the day. He didn’t come out early to throw passes prior to the game.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/28/romo-overcomes-virus-to-help-cowboys-win/

First he plays with a punctured lung and broken ribs, now he plays with the flu. Just adding to the legend that is Tony Romo.

Konka

Banned
Over/Under Cowboys win 9 games this season? Current record 7-5.

Schedule:
@ Chicago
vs Green Bay
@ Washington
vs Philadelphia

On an unrelated note, Tony Romo played today's game with flu like symptoms.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/28/romo-overcomes-virus-to-help-cowboys-win/

First he plays with a punctured lung and broken ribs, now he plays with the flu. Just adding to legend that is Tony Romo.

I'll give him that, because at this rate his legend surely won't include winning a playoff game.

Farooq

Banned
I'll give him that, because at this rate his legend surely won't include winning a playoff game.

Too bad he already has a playoff win on his resume. Whoooo! 1-3, Tony Romo! Whooo!

Edit: I now seem to recall that was the year the Cowboys swept the Eagles. One of those rare 3-0 sweeps too.

Konka

Banned
Too bad he already has a playoff win on his resume. Whoooo! 1-3, Tony Romo! Whooo!

Edit: I now seem to recall that was the year the Cowboys swept the Eagles. One of those rare 3-0 sweeps too.

That year never happened, you were dreaming.

Farooq

Banned
That year never happened, you were dreaming.

You don't remember this great moment? It was a pivotal point in Mcnabb's career.

UylTEmu.gif

I'm in two pickem leagues on GAF, and I'm doing terrible so I let my daughters, who are 6 and 3 do my picks. Both picked the Jaguars. I tried to prod my oldest, "are you sure you don't want to pick the Browns." She said, " eww, Dad, who would ever want to pick the browns?"

Fuck first forgot to do pick'em before Packers-Lions which I would have won, then I'm apparently blind and picked Pittsburgh since I thought they were at home.

Milchjon

Pretty sure it's still Thanksgiving somewhere, so I'm thankful for a Steelers loss.

Not happy about the Ravens winning though. Bengals and Browns should've kept both of them out of the playoffs this year.

Pretty sure it's still Thanksgiving somewhere, so I'm thankful for a Steelers loss.

Not happy about the Ravens winning though. Bengals and Browns should've kept both of them out of the playoffs this year.

It's still 10pm here in the west plus Hawaii and Alaska so you got time to make your sacrifices to the football gods.

Bread

Banned
NFL.com's shop has a surprising amount of underwear for sale.

Bionic, PM me your address so I can send your wife one of these:

http://nflshop.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_1327000/ff_1327837_[b]xl[/b].jpg&w=180[IMG][/QUOTE]
damn bro that's cold

Mindlog

Fake sales are probably more dangerous than fake tweets.
QqNQYFn.png

I'm turning in. If my order isn't attended to as instructed then we're kicking everybody out of the house. Thanksgiving is over.
Anime probably killed Thanksgiving anyways so what does it matter?
Packers D could also be responsible.

Top Bottom