• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 13 |OT| Guns of the Patriots

Rorschach

iHTKJdyl.jpg

Coaches turn their backs to the play all the time! All the time!

Ben was bad in the first half. Missed a lot of throws.

But honestly the Ravens are just more talented. We were lucky to be in that game.

Honestly I think it was more the receivers. Everybody knows the Rats are going to mug you, you gots to deal with it. I

Sanders especially. If it wasn't apparent before, he's gone in the off season. Let some other team pay you big bucks to drop balls.

Steelers just can't get off the field on third down against the Rats. They fall for that leak out dump to Rice every time.

How did they not flex Giants/Redskins for SNF. Pointless garbage game in primetime.

They already flexed out the Giants once for Broncos Chiefs. Doubt they have priority, plus, both teams while shit pull in huge ratings.

bionic77

Honestly I think it was more the receivers. Everybody knows the Rats are going to mug you, you gots to deal with it. I

Sanders especially. If it wasn't apparent before, he's gone in the off season. Let some other team pay you big bucks to drop balls.
Sanders had sucked all year. Be interesting to see if anyone has dropped more balls than him.

Ben threw two or three ugly ducks in the first. He came up big in the 2nd but the only reason we were in the game was somehow the Ravens kept settling for FGs. It surely wasn't our defense stopping them.

bionic77

Good game ( only because we won), great rivalry, and Tucker ascends to Kicker greatness.

Sanders did Ray's dance, and fell to pieces.
I feel like the Ravens always have good kickers and special teams. And they have no peer when it comes to murdering Steelers. Jesus at the body count in the 4th.

I am off to bed. Everyone that is still up can go fuck themselves.

Sanders had sucked all year. Be interesting to see if anyone has dropped more balls than him.

Ben threw two or three ugly ducks in the first. He came up big in the 2nd but the only reason we were in the game was somehow the Ravens kept settling for FGs. It surely wasn't our defense stopping them.
Once Worilds got doubled that was it for hits to Flacco. Heyward was invisible tonight too. This one's gonna be hard to rewatch.

Good game ( only because we won), great rivalry, and Tucker ascends to Kicker greatness.

Sanders did Ray's dance, and fell to pieces.

As I said, best rivalry in the NFL. Always a close game.

belushy

Banned
Okay Steelers, stop trying to salvage the season now. Just tank the rest of the season and grab a high draft pick please.

Tough loss. I really hope Velasco and Bell are alright though.

Man Sanders has been garbage this whole year.

Fucker drops 2-3 passes a game. People like that need to find a new occupation. Not like we deserved to be in that game. How we had a chance to win before everyone died is beyond me.

Larry PM my avatar.
So this was your fault. When was the last time you won an avy bet? Stop making them. Especially now you have to wear that mouth breathing thug.

Agree, the last horrible, awful AFC team in the playoffs will be either the Rats or Chargers....or maybe the Phins if they can stop being dicks to one another and somehow transplant new hands on Wallace.

Chargers get in they're winning the Super Bowl on account of them beating the Eagles at their home opener.

I can live with that - go Chargers!

Top Bottom