• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Farooq

Banned
Terrible day for Cowboys fans.

Philadelphia wins.

Green Bay wins. Keeps Green Bays playoff hopes alive, and may lead to the return of Rodgers against Dallas.

Minnesota loses AD. Minnesota plays the Eagles next week.

I am salty.

ShaneB

i523kgP7Ru9Uy.gif

JCizzle

Thanks Roman! Nothing like squandering two beautiful scoring opportunities because you choke hard as fuck. Now we're down.

Terrible day for Cowboys fans.

Philadelphia wins.

Green Bay wins. Keeps Green Bays playoff hopes alive, and may lead to the return of Rodgers against Dallas.

Minnesota loses AD. Minnesota plays the Eagles next week.

I am salty.

Yea. Cowboys aren't getting any breaks this year.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Beest.

game is stressing me out for some reason. I used to live in san Francisco so the rivalry is intense but gives me mixed feels.

once they move to Santa Clara and the team name becomes a joke, it will be easier.

JCizzle

After watching his kick-offs and punt returns, why would we ever want to get LMJ in space on offense with a screen every once in awhile?! Fucking kills me :(

effzee

Super late on this but I don't doubt that the situation in DC is toxic and Snyder is a shit owner...

BUT

You just can't have father and son as HC and OC. It doesn't work and when the star QB has a problem who is he to turn to?

Their biggest problem is that their D sucked last year and its even worse this year. They did nothing to improve it. Or whatever they did didn't work. That plus RG3 coming back from a knee tear was a recipe for disaster.

Top Bottom