• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

Thanks for the support Niners.

Now it's time to handle our business.

Doomsayer

Damn good game at the Stick today.

GG Seattle-GAF. It was a hard hitting low scoring game. I look forward to the playoff rematch.

jWILL253

Banned
First time I've ever seen us lose a game when we don't commit a turnover.

We've tremendously improved on the road, so I don't really have anything bad to say about this game. We played hard, and they played harder. Good game.

That being said, the refs did everything they could to affect the outcome of this game...

Doomsayer

We've tremendously improved on the road, so I don't really have anything bad to say about this game. We played hard, and they played harder. Good game.

That being said, the refs did everything they could to affect the outcome of this game...

It was on both sides.

I'm glad they finally started calling the Hawk DBs for holding, but there were calls on both sides that should have just been left alone.

uh...... there were 16 penalties called the entire game, 9 for seattle 7 for sf. penalty yards weren't that far apart either. it was just a poorly reff'd game all around.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
uh...... there were 16 penalties called the entire game, 9 for seattle 7 for sf. penalty yards weren't that far apart either. it was just a poorly reff'd game all around.
Pretty much. Both sides were committing fouls but the frustrating part is that the flags being thrown didn't have much to do with them.

Why is the NFCN so bad. I would be happy to have my Packers put out of their misery, but noooooo, they have to be a half game out. Craziness.

effzee

"They've got the worst fans in the NFL," Peterson said following the Minnesota Vikings' heartbreaking 29-26 loss in Baltimore. "(They were) throwing snowballs the entire fourth quarter, like kids. It was a bad feeling, a bad feeling."

Oh, for shame, Baltimore fans! Throwing snowballs like a bunch of savages!

Those terrible Philly fans!

Jeff-DSA

Someone help me out, because I'm losing count, but is that three or only two games the refs have gifted Tom Brady? Is it four?

Wes

venison crêpe
On the bright side at least Campbell played well again today, and he managed to find Jordan Cameron for a change.

I think our needs going in to next season would be:

1. QB
2. WR
3. ILB
4. RB

Let whoever it is sit behind Hoyer/Campbell for a year.

JCizzle

Next game is such a trap for the Niners. Going all the way from SF to Tampa for an east coast game after playing a physical game against your rival. Not a good combination.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
On the bright side at least Campbell played well again today, and he managed to find Jordan Cameron for a change.

1. QB
2. WR
3. ILB
4. RB

Pretty much how I see it as well my liege.

ILB is especially needed, I can't stand to see Craig Robertson getting torched all day for another season.

Sanjuro

1. QB
2. WR
3. ILB
4. RB

I think Campbell is competent enough going forward, but if you do get a decent QB in the draft, he sure as shit isn't going to learn anything from those guys.

That's why I feel like If Hundley came out and fell to us I would be happy with the pick because he has time to sit. And it's looking like Hundley wants to come out, hope him and Bortles declare.

Wes

venison crêpe
That's why I feel like If Hundley came out and fell to us I would be happy with the pick because he has time to sit. And it's looking like Hundley wants to come out, hope him and Bortles declare.

Yeah I'm leaning towards Hundley with our first pick if he comes out would be the best QB option. Having that extra pick really helps us out, as we can probably afford to get a good QB talent but sit him a while and still pick up a WR #2 or ILB at the end of the first.

I think Campbell is competent enough going forward, but if you do get a decent QB in the draft, he sure as shit isn't going to learn anything from those guys.
Idk i disagree, Hoyers been in the league for a couple years and I'm sure he learned studying skills and some work effort from Brady. Also Campbell is almost a ten year vet, with lots of playing experience.

Top Bottom