• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Why is the NFCN so bad. I would be happy to have my Packers put out of their misery, but noooooo, they have to be a half game out. Craziness.
I enjoyed today a lot, but I'd feel a lot better about it if I had any confidence Rodgers will play another snap this year. As it is, I'll take the false hope and hope Flynn can clown Dallas.

Wes

venison crêpe
826471481.gif

Sanjuro

Idk i disagree, Hoyers been in the league for a couple years and I'm sure he learned studying skills and some work effort from Brady. Also Campbell is almost a ten year vet, with lots of playing experience.

A decade ago, maybe. You don't draft quarterbacks as projects any longer, unless you're talking about some scrub you get Round 2 and below.

I think you stick with Campbell and Hoyer at the number two slot. Work on improving the line and then draft someone when you absolutely need to. Campbell already has a great rhythm with the receiving core.

Damn good game at the Stick today.

GG Seattle-GAF. It was a hard hitting low scoring game. I look forward to the playoff rematch.

It was a war today, I was exhausted after watching the game, lots of holding from the seachickens corners, they were all over 49ers WRs today, was amazed how Boldin was able to hold on to that catch.

Gore won it for us today.

Kap is SLOWLY opening up the offense, still needs to make more tough throws, still very tentative, should tell the coach WHY DON'T YOU TURN ME LOOSE?

squicken

Great day of football. Couldn't use any mojo b/c of the dumb 49ers avatar, but my Eagles will soar next week vs the Vikes

God the Colts suck. Texans and Rams tier. What happened to that defense?

Narag

Great day of football. Couldn't use any mojo b/c of the dumb 49ers avatar, but my Eagles will soar next week vs the Vikes

God the Colts suck. Texans and Rams tier. What happened to that defense?

Wondered if Butler & Davis have been playing hurt lately or if it's just better competition. Guys drawing flags because they can't cover properly when they could earlier in the year.

game was alright. didn't feel that it should have been as close as it was.... we let some promising drives get away early and let the seachickens hang around. crabtree did make a difference this time around because they could not double boldin. i heard a lot of yapping from seahawks fans this week (not here but in general) that they never double teamed boldin in the first matchup which is absolutely wrong. this time around, boldin got one on one and pretty much abused any seachickens corner on him, including dick sherman.

thought we got a couple questionable calls (both face mask penalties) but the seachickens got their fair share of bullshit calls (the personal foul and unsportsmanlike conduct) and non-calls (clear PI against crabtree inside the 20 and no call)

game went more or less as expected. for all the talk that we can't beat seattle in seattle they can't beat us in san fran either. we've won in seattle more recently than they have won in san fran. i loved that the "best FS in the league" was made to look foolish on that gore run. shame that gore has no more speed but it all worked out!

now we just need the giants and cards to rough up the seachickens, we beat the bucs and falcons and boom we have a bye! it could happen!

squicken

Wondered if Butler & Davis have been playing hurt lately or if it's just better competition. Guys drawing flags because they can't cover properly when they could earlier in the year.

It's bad, bro. I think it is awesome that Luck has got Da'Rick and Brazill involved, but that defense is shit tier. Can't believe it. I'm telling you, Arians is the one that got away. Maybe he will burn out his players faster with his style, but Pagano idk. Need some big changes there

Bowser

Fucking travel woes caused me to miss all of the games today, but made it back home just in time for kickoff!

GO PANTHERS

First time I've ever seen us lose a game when we don't commit a turnover.

We've tremendously improved on the road, so I don't really have anything bad to say about this game. We played hard, and they played harder. Good game.

That being said, the refs did everything they could to affect the outcome of this game...

you did have a turnover though. wussle threw a pick.

and i hope you aren't suggesting that the seahawks got the short end of the stick in the penalty department lulz

Top Bottom