• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

simples

Banned
all these read option qbs are the same. stop their donkey show scrambles and make them throw in the pocket, they become useless

next generation of nfl will be full of shit quarterbacking unless teams stop drafting these frauds

Slurmer

Banned
Are the Panthers' WR's any good? Other than Smith that is. Or is this a KC situation where all the wideouts suck?
Smith kind of sucks sometimes too. He's been known to have some bad drops. He's getting old though.

Edit: Mitchell has the area behind the goal posts covered.

MRSA

Banned
I just realized something, there's a whole buncha ex-Chargers on the Saints roster. Brees, Sproles, Meachem (Yeah he was a Saint first).

jakncoke

Banned
Because no other quarterbacks have stats helped by the rules. Brees has been consistent and accurate for years and years. Its no fluke. Hes just very good.

Dont get a attitude with me or i'll take a shit on your anime sets. I never claimed no one else was delicate little flower, but the era is without a doubt helped with by the bs rules against the defense.

Top Bottom