• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Not like you have to build up an argument or anything. He's a no brainer Hall of Famer,

Sorry about that. I dislike speaking in absolutes because I fully believe in karma. I try not to assume anything.

But yes, he's made a great case for himself. :)

MRSA

Banned
Because no other quarterbacks have stats helped by the rules. Brees has been consistent and accurate for years and years. Its no fluke. Hes just very good.

To be quite honest, the Chargers thought Brees hit his ceiling when they drafted Rivers. He was incredibly inconsistent as a Charger.

Chargers said Meachem was broken down and unable to play football anymore.

See above.

simples

Banned
all that wankery over rob ryans this and that after he got exposed by Brady in 90 seconds and murdered last week in Seattle

but oh they are beating a shit Carolina team now, so elite

njean777

This game is just terrible no penalties being called at all on the saints, fucking atrocious. Saints be dirty as always.

cajunator

Banned
Dont get a attitude with me or i'll take a shit on your anime sets. I never claimed no one else was delicate little flower, but the era is without a doubt helped with by the bs rules against the defense.

You keep your crusty ass away from my anime.
You meanie fuck :(

effzee

all that wankery over rob ryans this and that after he got exposed by Brady in 90 seconds and murdered last week in Seattle

but oh they are beating a shit Carolina team now, so elite

Who are you and why are you saying wrong things?

The same Panthers who beat the Patriots? And the same Panthers who beat SF?

Shitty team all of a sudden because they are going to lose to the Saints in NO? Saints are almost unbeatable in the dome.

100% guaranteed the game in Carolina will be different in 2 weeks.

Top Bottom