• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

cajunator

Banned
My ass is clean mister! But seriously that wasnt a insult to Drew Brees(well maybe a lil) But this era of so much offense is rather annoying to me. I want a balance

I can understand that. Offensive production is ridiculous in this era. But also players are stronger. Recievers and offensive playcalling is very difficult to stop.

Mudcrab

Is the ref bigger than Sproles?

sproleslqj4n.gif

I believed in the Browns, Vikings, and Panthers -- they all let me down today. Hey, Denver won though! Was scared Tennessee could be a trap game, but Manning pulled it off. Like that Miller is starting to get his groove back, but the secondary still scares the heck out of me. Just need Welker to get healthy.

Also, can anyone tell me why Cousins played in the game at Washington?

kmfdmpig

I believed in the Browns, Vikings, and Panthers -- they all let me down today. Hey, Denver won though! Was scared Tennessee could be a trap game, but Manning pulled it off. Like that Miller is starting to get his groove back, but the secondary still scares the heck out of me. Just need Welker to get healthy.

Also, can anyone tell me why Cousins played in the game at Washington?
It was garbage time as the game was long over when he came in. Still there was some talk during the game that rg3 may be benched soon in favor of cousins.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well at least Houston is still famous for the....uh....traffic? I'm struggling to think of the next most famous structure in Houston! The channel bridge maybe? Not really I guess because the Rainbow Bridge is close-ish. ( Seriously hate going over that bridge...narrow and absurdly tall)

Potholes. Biggest ones I've ever seen.

squicken

Shanahan's a dead man walking. Doubt he cares.

Seems to be poisoning the well with RG3. Portis had a bad rap with the players when he was there b/c they thought he was a locker room spy and Snyder's little bro. Could happen to RG3 if players think he is too chummy with the owner

So if Shanny gets fired and the owner mandates Griffin start, even though he should, it might look bad if he struggles but isn't pulled

Seems to be poisoning the well with RG3. Portis had a bad rap with the players when he was there b/c they thought he was a locker room spy and Snyder's little bro. Could happen to RG3 if players think he is too chummy with the owner

So if Shanny gets fired and the owner mandates Griffin start, even though he should, it might look bad if he struggles but isn't pulled

Situation looks to me like a vs deal. RGIII vs. Shanny. Shanahan finally got a QB he couldn't control or denigrate so he's trying to shove shit on him. Doubt it'll stick - even with the team in shambles RGIII has too much shine from the playoff berth last year.

Shanahan to Houston!

If the league is smart he won't be offered another HC job. Shanahan's schtick is tired - make sure no QB or RB gets big enough to challenge him. It would be a gangbusters plan if he made the playoffs consistently.

MechDX

So news isnt good on passing the bond?

It bombed. Dome is gone.

Well at least Houston is still famous for the....uh....traffic? I'm struggling to think of the next most famous structure in Houston! The channel bridge maybe? Not really I guess because the Rainbow Bridge is close-ish. ( Seriously hate going over that bridge...narrow and absurdly tall)

We don't have landmarks! We have the best got damned TexMex!

Shanahan to Houston!

Thank god McNair has already shot that rumor down. John McClain seems to think it will come down to Lovie Smith, Wisenhunt and David Shaw. Rappaport said this morning Sumlin didn't sign his contract at A&M yet. Coincidence he didn't sign the same week Kubiak gets fired?

squicken

Situation looks to me like a vs deal. RGIII vs. Shanny. Shanahan finally got a QB he couldn't control or denigrate so he's trying to shove shit on him. Doubt it'll stick - even with the team in shambles RGIII has too much shine from the playoff berth last year.

Oh I don't doubt that Snyder and RG3 are chummy. I'd love to know who made that trade. If it was Snyder, then every coach has to live with that dynamic. Shanny clearly wants out. The stuff about him to HOU is just pretext. He's got less than zero chance of getting that job

Oh I don't doubt that Snyder and RG3 are chummy. I'd love to know who made that trade. If it was Snyder, then every coach has to live with that dynamic. Shanny clearly wants out. The stuff about him to HOU is just pretext. He's got less than zero chance of getting that job

Didn't someone say Shanahan wanted Tannehill? Sounds plausible to me - get a green QB who you can shit all over if he doesn't pan out.

Not a plan you can action for the 2nd pick in the draft.

squicken

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/3862/nfc-west-gap-grows-larger-for-rams

For any Rams fans that stumble across this post, just how much trouble they are in going forward

Didn't someone say Shanahan wanted Tannehill? Sounds plausible to me - get a green QB who you can shit all over if he doesn't pan out.

Not a plan you can action for the 2nd pick in the draft.

I think that stuff started about the time Shanny decided he wanted out. Obviously he wants to be fired so he gets the rest of his contract. Rumor was he wanted to stay put at 6 and take Tanny, and not trade up at all

Mech!!! I told you not to fuck with us! It was you're flawed voodoo which willed Jacoby to that TD.

You tried to bring me sadness, what's up with that. I thought we were cool, man!

Top Bottom