• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
bwahaha go home Texans and fuck yourselves

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kubes " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?"

hears answer, face goes to a blank confused look.

Matrix

Watt double teamed and the red sea parts.

Matrix

Remember Texans fans when our team was this shitty, but we could still beat the Jags with Carr, no HB and no O-line.

These are the darkest days.

Sanjuro

david-letterman.gif

Greg

Why would he want more time?
I think the reporter lady misspoke

they bumped the clock on the Henne failed scramble from 9 seconds to 12 seconds - it looked like Kubiak didn't see the change and thought the play following it ran from 9 seconds to 7 seconds instead of 12 to 7

njean777

This Texans team is just so embarrassing at this point I mean wtf is happening. Get rid of kubes I have had enough.

Matrix

This field is as shitty as the Texans field.

Top Bottom