• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
omg saddest tackling ever... I'm done.

I'm gonna sit back and laugh my ass off now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I can't see how you cant fire someone after this game.

My mouth is dropping, its never been this pathetic.

ShaneB

Wow at that power ranking discrepancy.
KuGsj.gif

Matrix

i mean

wat

You know whats sad. They're trying, I don't feel that they're tanking on purpose. They just flat out fucking suck.

oh god... Schoob is gonna be QB if he's warming up. Fuck it all.

cajunator

Banned
What in the hell. I turn on the screen at work and the Jags are styling on texans. Did they give up? That tean has too much talent to be tanking this bad.

Matrix

mattschaub-doublejerk.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He ended Case forever. I hate you Gary!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
lmao this can't get any better.

Mcnair should make kubes stay in jacksonville for this shit.

Matrix

stfu praising Schoob, he's the reason this season went to shit to begin with.

Blocking already better lolz

Matrix

Schoob gets time and Case doesn't. Shit is hilarious.

barf!

god damn, Case is gone forever :( I'm done cause now its Schoob forever again

Top Bottom