• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This is fucked.

DMczaf

SCHOOB IS THE ANSWER

THE ANSWER IS THE KEY

THE KEY IS SCHOOB

usual-suspects-o.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Kubes runs completely diff shit for Schoob, its been obvious both times hes pulled Keenum.

Making schoob look decent and destroying Case and any confidence he had.

Schoob is the QB for the rest of the season and I'm done.

Might even cost us the #1 pick.... fuckkkk

Drakeon

Kubes runs completely diff shit for Schoob, its been obvious both times hes pulled Keenum.

Making schoob look decent and destroying Case and any confidence he had.

Schoob is the QB for the rest of the season and I'm done.

Might even cost us the #1 pick.... fuckkkk

Kubes is going to fuck up your pick and still get fired at the end of the season all the while riding Schaub to a 5-11 season!

squicken

This is why they needed to fire Gary. Long term vs short term thinking undermined Keenum. Ruined any chance for them to see what they had. Have to let the kid take his lumps, not fucking worry about a week 14 win over JAX

Matrix

Schoob? a gunslinger?

STFU

Matrix

Fucker has so much more time than Case.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
So if the Jags coach threw the flag would it have been a touchdown? Or did that rule get changed?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Schaub powers kicking in.

Aww they made the right call. :jnc

Haha omg loving NFL Network lathering Schaub's sack right now.

Matrix

Case looks defeated and confused. Thanks Kubes for fucking this franchise even more.

Top Bottom