• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I was going to say sacrifice a virgin but then Gata would stop posting today

haha

I'd also like to say thank you CASE FUCKING KEENUM... if anything he helped get Kubes fired too :D

I just heard about the news Kubes got waxed..
thank-you-based-god-o.gif

Tebow would make a great Texan.
I wouldnt mind, as long as not at QB..

I believe in a KeenumFuture. Bridgewater can be a Jags for life for all i care.

squicken

If the Texans draft a QB, they have to let Case go. Can't have the fans pining for the local boy when that young QB inevitably struggles

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Just realized that the Texans are 2-11. :lol, wasn't this some sort of Ultra Dark Horse Super Bowl contender going into the season?

MechDX

John Granato ‏@johngranato 1h
@StephStradley He stays. He's been in Bob's ear telling him that a lot of his bad picks were Gary's choices like Keymart over T.Y. Hilton

If this is true.....then a big FU to Kubiak

So basically either Kubiak had final say or Rick Smith threw him under the bus that Schaub was driving

squicken

So basically either Kubiak had final say or Rick Smith threw him under the bus that Schaub was driving

Granato is pretty plugged in, right? Seems like he saying Rick is throwing Gary under the bus. I know Rick takes credit for Watt when pre-draft I remember Wade very specifically talking up JJ. Wormtongue

Saw this from LZ's feed: Lovie as HC and lil' Shanny as OC. Don't let Kyle hire all his friends and that's a nice combo

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If the Texans draft a QB, they have to let Case go. Can't have the fans pining for the local boy when that young QB inevitably struggles

He isn't Vince Young. Tons of Texans fans didn't even want Case starting if you to go to other forums. Most started pining for their local boy cause Schoob is awful now and TJ is his little brother. I don't think people considering how the Texans are right now will be giving the #1 drafted QB a hard time unless he ends up being a Carr 2.0

Case would be a perfect cheap back up if starting doesn't work out. Yates is gone and so is Schoob.

Only true UH homers like Miguel and I wanted Case for a long time.

Matrix

I'm not sure what to believe but Kubes is gone and that's all that matters now. We will see if Smith is truly shitty since he's still around.

Vyer

That has everything to do with Schaub being awful for so long.

Yup. Kubiak's shoob love was so deep he never was challenged or threatened for the job, even though it's been painfully obvious the upgrade was needed. Took a downright catastrophe for something to change.

MechDX

You make me wish the worst upon the Texans :/

We had to sit back and watch the Colts have ONE down year and draft another "once in a lifetime" QB. We deserve it.

Browns deserve Schaub, Tate with an injured hammy and Kubiak as your OC because of Kave

We had to sit back and watch the Colts have ONE down year and draft another "once in a lifetime" QB. We deserve it.

Browns deserve Schaub, Tate with an injured hammy and Kubiak as your OC because of Kave
Browns, that's all I'm gonna say to that statement. Browns.

Matrix

Browns, that's all I'm gonna say to that statement. Browns.

No worse than being a Houston Oilers/Texans fan. We have nothing. We are equals.

Pure misery.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

You know that'll happen and they end up winning the Super Bowl right?

Matrix

You know that'll happen and they end up winning the Super Bowl right?

It's the Jacoby Jones way. Browns fans should be hoping that happens.

damn you Mech :( CASE IS STAYING

In international football news: the USA is likely screwed (Germany, Portugal, and Ghana, oh my!) while Argentina looks to be in one of the easiest groups there is (Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria).

I know you guys are interested...

Naw it was Paramount. Don't you remember that awesome fade from the Paramount mountain to the real mountain at the beginning of Raiders?

I thought Paramount had the distribution rights, while Lucasfilm actually owned the franchise.

Like how Fox owned the distribution rights for the Star Wars movies (until the Clone Wars movie)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No worse than being a Houston Oilers/Texans fan. We have nothing. We are equals.

Pure misery.

I dunno, I'm struggling to remember the last "great" Brown. Houston currently has players like JJ Watt, Arian Foster, and Andre Johnson who are all better than most anything the Browns have had in a long, long time.

Isn't Joe Thomas still the best player in Cleveland?

Then just compare the city of Houston to the city of Cleveland. The only thing better in Cleveland from my perspective is the weather because I hate the heat. And probably the traffic because the only place worse with worse traffic than Houston is probably somewhere in China or India where it's road anarchy.

squicken

MechDX

I dunno, I'm struggling to remember the last "great" Brown. Houston currently has players like JJ Watt, Arian Foster, and Andre Johnson who are all better than most anything the Browns have had in a long, long time.

Isn't Joe Thomas still the best player in Cleveland?

Then just compare the city of Houston to the city of Cleveland. The only thing better in Cleveland from my perspective is the weather because I hate the heat. And probably the traffic because the only place worse with worse traffic than Houston is probably somewhere in China or India where it's road anarchy.

Then go back to Wisconsin and take these sub arctic temps with you

Talon

So Atlanta. Or Chicago.

cdyhybrid

Somebody needs to program opiatebot with emotions.

It's all hugely ironic. He talks about not being interested in escapism, when completely refusing to recognize emotion and irrationality is basically shielding yourself from the real world and the human experience.

Just cutious can we get a tally of Texans-gaf who believes in Keenum? and those who want to draft a qb this coming draft?

Matrix, Miguel, I = KeenumFuture

Naw. More likely:

Draft a young QB
Trade Case because he will threaten the new QB
Case goes to Titans
Becomes Brees 2.0

to-crying-after-loss-o.gif

Sanjuro

Just cutious can we get a tally of Texans-gaf who believes in Keenum? and those who want to draft a qb this coming draft?

Matrix, Miguel, I = KeenumFuture

People like Keenum? He looked pretty awful even while being productive to some level. His arm while running is pretty good though.

Top Bottom