• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

squicken

It’s starting.

As the prime years of running back Adrian Peterson’s begin to evaporate, the future Hall of Famer is thinking about the possibility of finishing his career in his home state of Texas.

We know that he’s thinking about it, because he’s talking about it.

“You know, I’d be a liar if I said it’s something that hasn’t crossed my mind before,” told ESPN Radio on Thursday.

In fairness, Peterson followed that by suggesting he’s committed to staying with the Vikings.

“I’ve also said to myself it would be so amazing to be one of those players who stays with one team his entire career, it would be good if I could do that,” Peterson said.

And then he followed it with more talk about playing in Texas.

“Being from Texas, I’ve always wondered, wow, it would be cool to play in Dallas, to play back home. Or to play in Houston,” Peterson said.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/12/05/adrian-peterson-muses-about-playing-in-texas/

Well, my heater is broken and will be until at least Tuesday, and we are setting records for cold temperatures in Sacramento and expecting snow for the first time in years tommorrow, should be fun. On the plus side, I got a new old phone so I'm back on GAF again.

MechDX

Well, my heater is broken and will be until at least Tuesday, and we are setting records for cold temperatures in Sacramento and expecting snow for the first time in years tommorrow, should be fun. On the plus side, I got a new old phone so I'm back on GAF again.

joe-flacco-elite2.jpg

Should warm you up. It does me. <3 <3 <3

Vyer

Just cutious can we get a tally of Texans-gaf who believes in Keenum? and those who want to draft a qb this coming draft?

Matrix, Miguel, I = KeenumFuture

/IMG]

He's had flashes, but I find it hard to judge when the whole team is collapsing and he was being coached by a guy clearly pining to put Schaub back in. He certainly was exciting at times, but after that first benching things have been strange. I just don't know.

MechDX

He's had flashes, but I find it hard to judge when the whole team is collapsing and he was being coached by a guy clearly pining to put Schaub back in. He certainly was exciting at times, but after that first benching things have been strange. I just don't know.

Dennison needs to tell Case next week "Son here is the gameplan.....sling that motherfucker like Brent!"

Kubes nooooooooo

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Houston really had the gameplan dumbed down when Keenum was in last night. Don't know if that's because they don't trust his decision making or what. Then they opened it up for Schoob, because his decision making is top notch.

How about that Ted Thompson drafting?
How about it? Dude's pretty good when he's not burning early rounders on injury prone offensive tackles and d-linemen.

Houston really had the gameplan dumbed down when Keenum was in last night. Don't know if that's because they don't trust his decision making or what. Then they opened it up for Schoob, because his decision making is top notch.
Almost spat water all over my monitor

Sanjuro

Ryan Mallett gonna fuck the league up bro.

He's like Brady but with a bigger arm. #NextLevelBledsoe

I heard Bledsoe?!

He isn't much like Brady. Brady is/was one of the most mobile pocket passers I've ever seen play. Mallett is constructed just like my main mang Drew.

I'm scared of every team in our group.

SCHLAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!

Remember, we're the good guys.

Oh god

What you guys need to realize is

Every Germany supporter is immediately a real fan.

Every Spain/Holland/Brazil/Argentina "supporter" maggot is a fucking lifelonger.

OH GOOOOOOD!

Get out of here, rooting for Germany is never ever allowed.

If they can defend then they have a legit chance with Ronaldo. That greasy fucker will get the ball in the net and his style is probably better suited to national soccer moreso than anyone else (looking at you Messi).

I am not sure that is the case of the other 10 goobers on that team though.

They have a semi-solid team. With Pepe, Coentrao (How the duck you write this guy's name?), Nani and all. But with Ronaldo that's all you need. And Ronaldo is better at a national level because Ronaldo is able to make stuff happen on his own where Messi needs that Barcelona cunt squad around him to put him in position to actually function.

Still, I hope all those motherfuckers lose.

Sanjuro

Oh god

OH GOOOOOOD!

Get out of here, rooting for Germany is never ever allowed.

They have a semi-solid team. With Pepe, Coentrao (How the duck you write this guy's name?), Nani and all. But with Ronaldo that's all you need. And Ronaldo is better at a national level because Ronaldo is able to make stuff happen on his own where Messi needs that Barcelona cunt squad around him to put him in position to actually function.

Still, I hope all those motherfuckers lose.

I don't understand any of this gibberish. New England Revolution talk?

this_guy

Just cutious can we get a tally of Texans-gaf who believes in Keenum? and those who want to draft a qb this coming draft?

Matrix, Miguel, I = KeenumFuture

I want Keenum to play the rest of the season but right now I don't see him as the qb of the future. He's shown flashes, but until he can pick up the blitz he's gonna be pretty bad.

Why do Texans fans still love Keenum? Yeah he showed some flashes, but only because he throws to an Andre Johsonson who's actually trying. He hasn't been able to win a single game.

Texans should just take Clowney in the first, pair him up with JJ and take Manziel in the second. That is if they want to be relevant in the future.

Sanjuro

I want Keenum to play the rest of the season but right now I don't see him as the qb of the future. He's shown flashes, but until he can pick up the blitz he's gonna be pretty bad.

He can't read the defense and his arm is closer to Tebow than anyone I've seen in the league currently.

Like I said before, the only thing he looks good at is scrambling around.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Why do Texans fans still love Keenum? Yeah he showed some flashes, but only because he throws to an Andre Johsonson who's actually trying. He hasn't been able to win a single game.

Texans should just take Clowney in the first, pair him up with JJ and take Manziel in the second. That is if they want to be relevant in the future.

They loved him because he's not Schaub.

And I would be shocked if Manziel made it to the 2nd round.

Top Bottom