• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Smokey

squicken come back home

did you see that fire in mcnair's eyes
the door is open..i am welcoming you back in this short period!

Stay true to your heart Squicken.

I'll support you no matter what. Unless if you start to root for the Jets, Giants, Dolphins, Bills (lol), Ravens or Steelers.

squicken come back home

my boy squick leaving the NFC West!? if it must be...

25903973-cry-gif-_zps93e72747.gif

squicken

squicken come back home

I've been back. I was rooting for the Texans to beat the Colts despite myself. I still can't believe Kubiak had that stroke after the best half they have ever played as a franchise

We'll see about the Rams. If they don't fire Schotty I am done with them. Cards look to have passed the Rams and they blew so many of the picks that RG3 trade gave them. But I can't quit my boy Bustford. He's my Alex Smith

so let me get this straight:

1. browner, who has in the past admitted to cheating, fails another test in september
2. he says during this test, he pissed in a cup that was somehow damaged
3. the tester then pours the contents that are in the damaged cup into a new, undamaged cup
4. he fails the test

good to know that by transferring urine to a new cup magically turns a negative test into a positive test! oh wait, i'm sure the tester had a cup that was already covered in whatever PED browner took this time and that explains it! browner has no history of cheating and using PEDs so this is a likely story!

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE GODDELL! NO JUSTICE NO PEACE! STAY STRONG MY SEAHAWKS BROTHERS WE ARE BEHIND YOU!

Smokey

I've been back. I was rooting for the Texans to beat the Colts despite myself. I still can't believe Kubiak had that stroke after the best half they have ever played as a franchise

We'll see about the Rams. If they don't fire Schotty I am done with them. Cards look to have passed the Rams and they blew so many of the picks that RG3 trade gave them. But I can't quit my boy Bustford. He's my Alex Smith

:lol

rando14

1. browner, who has in the past admitted to cheating, fails another test in september
3. the tester then pours the contents that are in the damaged cup into a new, undamaged cup
4. he fails the test

good to know that by transferring urine to a new cup magically turns a negative test into a positive test! oh wait, i'm sure the tester had a cup that was already covered in whatever PED browner took this time and that explains it! browner has no history of cheating and using PEDs so this is a likely story!

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE GODDELL! NO JUSTICE NO PEACE! STAY STRONG MY SEAHAWKS BROTHERS WE ARE BEHIND YOU!

Browner is clearly the victim here!! All he wants to do is smoke that sweet sweet grass and Goodell is trying to be a buzzkill and now he's tryna FRAME my boy BB with this crackpot urine collector whos hobby apparently is juggling urine cups. Dammit I'm PIST OFF :mad:((

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

4. he fails the test

Except this isn't PEDs. PED and non-PED testing are entirely separate programs in the NFL.

Sure, the cup thing is dumb. He had a much better argument on the fairness of being given a ticket to stage 3 just for playing CFL.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns fans this is a must read. Skip to the part about Turner and Josh Gordon

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/12/06/dann-...14/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Lots of trolling of Norv

I wonder what he expected when you call out a player like that and end up for now having it blow up in your face how wrong you may have been.

I'm sure if it went the other way and Gordon was struggling he'd be parading around his comments like he saw this coming the whole time.

Except this isn't PEDs. PED and non-PED testing are entirely separate programs in the NFL.

Sure, the cup thing is dumb. He had a much better argument on the fairness of being given a ticket to stage 3 just for playing CFL.

i just find it funny. seahawks players sure do have a knack for some weird testing issues! why is it that peyton manning has never failed a test? why is it that megatron has never failed a test? surely these incompetent test handlers are similar to the ones that do everyone elses tests for for some reason only guys like dick sherman and browner are the ones who are hurt by these erroneous tests!

cdyhybrid

4. he fails the test

I knew you'd eventually see the light!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
i just find it funny. seahawks players sure do have a knack for some weird testing issues! why is it that peyton manning has never failed a test? why is it that megatron has never failed a test? surely these incompetent test handlers are similar to the ones that do everyone elses tests for for some reason only guys like dick sherman and browner are the ones who are hurt by these erroneous tests!
Everyone's smoking weed up there.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
squicken come back home

lol

ok i'm on episode 11 of the new arrested development and i feel like i haven't laughed once. that makes me sad
Started out slow for me, but i thought it was really good. Think it picked up for me on the first Gob or Tobias episode. Really good on rewatches. Thinking about it the whole dynamic in episode one is pretty hilarious.

Drakeon

Did the Vikings or the Browns get a better deal with Harvin/Richardson? Who pulled the bigger steal?

On the one hand, at least Richardson is playing, even if he is seemingly awful. However Harvin can't stay healthy period AND they paid him big money.

squicken

I wonder what he expected when you call out a player like that and end up for now having it blow up in your face how wrong you may have been.

I'm sure if it went the other way and Gordon was struggling he'd be parading around his comments like he saw this coming the whole time.

Bedard needs to stay in his lane more, which means not talking about teams he doesn't care about. He saw one practice of the Rams, and proclaimed Jared Cook unstoppable b/c he looked good vs air.

Cut to the Seattle game and he's on Twitter, clearly not having watched a single Rams game since, wondering why they aren't throwing Cook jump balls in the end zone. Anyone who had watched him would know Cook would never win a jump ball vs a physical player like Seattle has

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Did the Vikings or the Browns get a better deal with Harvin/Richardson? Who pulled the bigger steal?

On the one hand, at least Richardson is playing, even if he is seemingly awful. However Harvin can't stay healthy period AND they paid him big money.
Browns got the better deal. With Harvin there's a chance. Trent is doomed to suck.

squicken

Wasn't until Lynch's 19th game in Seattle that he went for 100 yards. Only had 6 in Buffalo in 5 years. Since then he's magically been unstoppable

I dunno, I'm struggling to remember the last "great" Brown. Houston currently has players like JJ Watt, Arian Foster, and Andre Johnson who are all better than most anything the Browns have had in a long, long time.

Isn't Joe Thomas still the best player in Cleveland?

Then just compare the city of Houston to the city of Cleveland. The only thing better in Cleveland from my perspective is the weather because I hate the heat. And probably the traffic because the only place worse with worse traffic than Houston is probably somewhere in China or India where it's road anarchy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

I'm a Houston fan but I have to agree that the Browns have it worse.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
M
palance1.gif

A
palance1.gif

R
palance1.gif

C
palance1.gif

I
palance1.gif

A
palance1.gif

N
palance1.gif

O

GONE!!!

TEXANS GAF ITS HAPPENING!!!!! THIS IS BIGGER THAN KUBIAK GETTING AXED!!!

Marciano is gone too!

Omggggggngjgjgj ;_;

My tears of joy kubes and your fucking loyalty
OH MY GOD. I was at the theater watching Out of the Furnace when this went down, then went out to eat, didn't get any push updates, but this is amazing!

Mr McNair, I want the trifecta today. Announce Schaub will not be active for the rest of the season and I will kill a live chicken in your honor.
did... did he mean a live chicken?

major league

If the Patriots can find a decent QB they could be competitive after Brady retires.
the team with the most points at the end of the game will win. /gata

Colasante

Peter King says the Steelers will have a draft pick taken away only if the Ravens miss the playoffs by four points. I thought the entire Tomlin controversy was ridiculous, but I want this to happen now because it'd be absolutely hilarious. Points are the eighth tiebreaker in the wild card race.

Drakeon

Peter King says the Steelers will have a draft pick taken away only if the Ravens miss the playoffs by four points. I thought the entire Tomlin controversy was ridiculous, but I want this to happen now because it'd be absolutely hilarious. Points are the eighth tiebreaker in the wild card race.

What's funny is that it almost seems plausible with the Clusterfuck that is the 2nd AFC wildcard spot. So many fucking teams competing for that spot.

Konka

Banned
So the Jags can make the playoffs if they win out and...

Tennessee loses to Denver on Sunday and only wins one of two against the Cardinals and Texans.

Baltimore can beat Minnesota, but then drops its next three against the Lions, Pats, and Bengals.

Same thing with Miami, except the first game is critical. They have to beat Pittsburgh on Sunday, then lose its last three to New England, Buffalo and the Jets.

Pittsburgh has to lose to Miami and then drop at least one of its remaining three games (vs. Cincinnati, at Green Bay, vs. Cleveland).

The Jets (who somehow remain in contention as well) lose two of three against the Raiders, Browns, and Panthers, and then beat the Dolphins in Week 17

Top Bottom