• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Woke up with dry tears in my eyes, can't remember why though. Must of blocked it out.....oh welll

tumblr_m23ajo2W2A1qe2ch3.gif

e -

Ba-kzszCYAA9fpM.jpg

squicken

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/mike-sando/post/_/id/4680/sando-seahawks-hold-edge-in-49ers-matchup

Insider post on SF-SEA

So it should come as no surprise, really, to see the Patriots with only one defeat by more than seven points in their past 42 games, counting playoffs. It's what can happen when the right coach and quarterback are working for the right owner over an extended period. Here is the surprising part: Seattle is the only other team able to make a similar claim. The Seahawks head into their game Sunday in San Francisco as the only team with no defeats by more than seven points since Week 10 of the 2011 season, a 38-game streak. Their 13-6 defeat at Candlestick Park last season remains their most lopsided in that time.

---

"There are usually 3-5 opportunities on average for a quarterback to make a big play in a game," a veteran quarterback from another team said. "Whether by scrambling or hitting a post on what you dialed up, Russell is making more than three of them. He just does not miss big-play opportunities. Even the best guys do. It's what will keep Cincinnati from making a run. Andy Dalton has A.J. Green and he throws it out of bounds along the sideline. Wilson does not miss those."

The quarterback said the 49ers' opponents are giving Kaepernick pre-snap looks designed to take away initial reads. 'He is a pick-and-stick QB," the quarterback said. "He stares at his first read, then looks at the second one as he starts to run. The elite guys get to the fourth read or back to the first before they think of leaving the pocket. They know ahead of time it's probably going to the third read. I think the 49ers are a one-and-done playoff team unless they can rush for 200 yards."

Greg

So in terms of standings and possible playoff or wildcard situations, Packers have to win today vs. the Falcons right? If they lose, then we pretty much wrap it up? Wondering if it's time to pack away the Fathead.
Packers need at least 2 more wins out of the next 4 games to have a shot

I believe they can finish as low as 7-8-1 and have a chance to win the NFCN if Lions lose out and Bears only win 1 more game

rando14

Morning Greg!!

Nice article!

Ahhhhh, a beautiful Sunday.

Had some leftover pizza for breakfast, washed it down with some nice, cold Gatorade, and the Detroit Lions are essentially playing on national TV, including here in Southern California.

It`s going to be a good day, I can feel it.

Hell yeah brother, I love it!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Rando always so positive, my dude. Love it.

Snow is coming down hard in Philly. Going to be interesting to see how each offense fares. Probably going to be sloppy.

GQman2121

Banned
Flower was amazing too, together with Journey. TGC is one of my personal favorite studios.

The MW single player was so good. The Sniper level was the best, but the level where (I'm just gonna spoiler tag this jus in case)
The nuke goes off
. I never seen that in a game before, not with that result anyway.

Yes, Flower, Journey and even The Unfinished Swan were all games that I really, really enjoyed (the latter with Move Controls even) and is the direction I hope Sony continues to lean towards in this new generation.

COD4's campaign was solid. The narrative....not so much, but it wasn't nearly as phoned in as the rest of the trilogy.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Packers need at least 2 more wins out of the next 4 games to have a shot

I believe they can finish as low as 7-8-1 and have a chance to win the NFCN if Lions lose out and Bears only win 1 more game

Woohoo! Fathead stays up for at least another week!

Charger's blackout? that map doesn't show any blue on the westcoast...

Edit:nevermind see some blue, i need to get glasses, i am blind lol :(

WedgeX

Banned
No Terry on FOX means its time for the Miller and Brandstatter show!

And Jimmy is clearly doing coke.

And near everyone in the country is going to get to see the Lions/Eagles game, but got dang Ravens have to be on the same channel and thus are denying me courtesy of the DC metro area. Bah.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Sideline reporter stating Reggie Bush re-aggravated his calf injury when slipping on the field.

Well, this game is over.

Narag

Sideline reporter stating Reggie Bush re-aggravated his calf injury when slipping on the field.

Well, this game is over.

Would he even got all that many carries anyhow if Schwartz was willing to shut him down due to weather a couple weeks back?

Top Bottom