• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Except the NEC thread. Great matches/pools. Guys getting called out for money matches. Great day to watch

I wanna get into to it but I can't during football season only when it's over and the Evo season starts I can get into it. Speaking of which I gotta make sure I have Evo weekend off so I can watch all of it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Strongly debated waiting in line at Best Buy for a PS4 this morning...

Then I realized that there's not a lot I would play on it other than ACIV and Killzone...maybe Knack?

I'm still playing Diablo 3, Tales of Xillia, and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 on PS3....then I have too many to list on Steam (including Europa Universalis IV and Bioshock Infinite). I also want to get SMW3D and Wind Waker for the Wii U.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's hard to justify spending about $500 on a new console right this minute especially when my gaming PC does graphics on par with the PS4 (finally got my graphics tweaked to where Call of Duty: Ghosts looks good!)

Wes

venison crêpe
We get nothing by beating the Patriots except knowing Lunchbox is cursing out someone somewhere in the world.

I'm over this season already.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well as bad as the Falcons have been....there's always a chance anyway!

Otherwise I'm fine with shutting Rodgers down if we lose. We need to lose out if we're not making the playoffs!

Edit: Remember when Michael Wilbon more or less said that IRG3 was going to be the greatest player ever?

I really hope the Raiders do well this game. I'd prefer a win, but if I can't get that, I'd just love to see McGloin prove he's our Future QB so I can stop worrying about them drafting a first-round QB.

MechDX

Gary full page ad in Houston Chronicle:

Ba-QGzVIAAAdWcu.jpg:large

Terrible head coach but a great person. Thanks Gary!

squicken

Whiz and Lovie are candidates for the job in Houston. Would rather have Whiz. Just can't over how lame Lovie's game management and offensive meddling were

Whiz and Lovie are candidates for the job in Houston. Would rather have Whiz. Just can't over how lame Lovie's game management and offensive meddling were

Whatever happened to Russ Grimm? He was one of the top candidates for the Steelers' job when Tomlin swooped in and got it. I haven't heard his name since.

Gary full page ad in Houston Chronicle:

Ba-QGzVIAAAdWcu.jpg:large

Terrible head coach but a great person. Thanks Gary!

It's rough to see Coaches that are stand-up guys but terrible at their job, just do the classy thing and rise above the bullshit.

Do you think the GM gets fired at the end of the season as well?

I really hope the Raiders do well this game. I'd prefer a win, but if I can't get that, I'd just love to see McGloin prove he's our Future QB so I can stop worrying about them drafting a first-round QB.

Eh, doubt we do. We'll miss out on the top prospects. I'm thinking Reggie might draft a mid round guy again. Maybe Fales.

squicken

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin agreed to a 6-year deal recently… but hasn’t signed it. 1 reason #Texans may have a shot

Only if it means JFF in HOU. Otherwise stay away from my coach!

MechDX

It's rough to see Coaches that are stand-up guys but terrible at their job, just do the classy thing and rise above the bullshit.

Do you think the GM gets fired at the end of the season as well?

No. McNaire said at the presser that Smith will lead the new HC search

Only if it means JFF in HOU. Otherwise stay away from my coach!
lol funny if it happens. Supposedly reason Sumlin turned downed the Eagles last season is he wants to keep his family in Texas.

MechDX

PDS (12.6.13) ‏@PatDStat 26m
The #Texans have hired consultant Jed Hughes to help with their coaching search.

Guy helped Jets hire new GM

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 1h
The Texans are using. headhunter Jed Hughes to lead their coaching search. Already turned down by some prominent former head coaches ...

My guess would be Cowher, Dungy, etc..

So guys, we have a couple hours to kill before kick-off.

Tell me, what was the best game of the PS3/360/Wii gen? I think I might go with Skyrim.

Top Bottom