• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

brentech

maybe i'll just listen to updates and play dota or something. gg cowboys.
goodbye season. I should have just accepted our fate weeks again

Godslay

Banned
Simples, that is a nice PM, but I'm not salty over the Gata.

I don't care what the Gata does with his life, the only point of that post was to point out that while Tabris wasn't posting, neither was Gata. So it didn't make sense for Gata to call him out. Pot meet kettle type of deal. Whatever though, GAF bickering is just bullshit anyways, which in the grand scheme of things doesn't mean much outside of this board.

With that being said, I will try not to get bogged down in the horseshit. It's not worth it, but I will stick around to post with the friends I've made over the years. More so on game day than most other days, but I'm not wasting my time with any of the salty crap or the armchair psychology.

So with that being said, I'm off to eat dinner with some family. Have a good night!

bush dpoty
mBEbGgn.png

BobDylan

I just cant get over how bad this team is without rodgers. they have a lot of shit to sort out that has really come to light. really disappointing season.

OG Loc

Rams pls play like this every fucking week. I know I'm asking a lot, but is it really so hard not to troll me every week?

brentech

Wow,no interference on that play...seriously ? jesus.

why would their be? Witten grabbed Bush's arms multiple times. when Bush's arms were free, he just raised them in the air, meaning that he didn't need to locate the ball since he wasn't the one draping on the receiver

rando14

I don't care what the Gata does with his life, the only point of that post was to point out that while Tabris wasn't posting, neither was Gata. So it didn't make sense for Gata to call him out. Pot meet kettle type of deal. Whatever though, GAF bickering is just bullshit anyways, which in the grand scheme of things doesn't mean much outside of this board.

With that being said, I will try not to get bogged down in the horseshit. It's not worth it, but I will stick around to post with the friends I've made over the years. More so on game day than most other days, but I'm not wasting my time with any of the salty crap or the armchair psychology.

So with that being said, I'm off to eat dinner with some family. Have a good night!

I subscribe to the same school of thought!! Just tryna have fun!!!

Have a good night my brother :)

To keep Lacy chained :lol

lol touche :p

cajunator

Banned
*chibi Miku hug*

I dont even need that. I fully expected this and said so. Furthermore I hope we do get blasted out of the playoffs, cause this particular team doesnt deserve a Lombardi this year.
If we cant beat a bad team on the road we wont stand a chance back in Carolina or Seattle.
The Oline is the biggest culprit on the road for whatever reason.

Oohh so the jags don't have to win for us to jump us, some ppl are saying the raiders are ahead of us. So idk if were at 4th or 5th now

Going ahead of the Jags could mean slipping behind the Raiders, as they're fractions behind us. lol. We're anywhere between 3-5 right now.

If that made you mad then idk what to tell you. I didnt think it was that serious. But I think it was funny that you call me out and then not post .

I just cant get over how bad this team is without rodgers. they have a lot of shit to sort out that has really come to light. really disappointing season.
Well... this year has basically been the worst case scenario based on the preseason.

1) our defense had major issues in 2011/2012, and we made no major changes to personnel nor scheme...
2) we have 1 NFL caliber safety, and he's not very good!
3) will we find a decent ILB to replace Bishop?
4) starting a rookie at left tackle... will the offensive line gel?
5) we have no backup QB. Surely this will not bite us, given #4

Chickens coming home to roost and whatnot.

Good plan, buddy. Enjoy your dinner!

Well... this year has basically been the worst case scenario based on the preseason.

1) our defense had major issues in 2011/2012, and we made no major changes to personnel nor scheme...
3) will we find a decent ILB to replace Dez Bishop?

# 2 is not valid. I see no NFL caliber safeties anywhere on this roster!

Nice summary though

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I dont even need that. I fully expected this and said so. Furthermore I hope we do get blasted out of the playoffs, cause this particular team doesnt deserve a Lombardi this year.
If we cant beat a bad team on the road we wont stand a chance back in Carolina or Seattle.
The Oline is the biggest culprit on the road for whatever reason.

We should write letters to the Saints Organization that just say "Fire the Oline. You're welcome," or something.

rando14

3) will we find a decent ILB to replace Bishop?

6) loss of HoFinley :(((

Top Bottom