• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Apparently Pat Riley posted this for the Dolphins in their locker room:

BbjqilwCMAAPFqD.jpg:large

Pimp, gangster, don, godfather

Watch the Dolphins lose the rest of their games

knicks

Despite it being his rookie year, Geno Smith really is that bad. When your QBR is 12 less than that of Eli Manning who is playing just terribly, you have a problem.

Geno's QBR is significantly less than every other QB in the league. Jets have the least amount of TD in the league, while the best offensive team in the league (Broncos) have nearly 50 more TD's than the Jets. The Jets haven't scored a TD in 6 of their games thus far in the season which isn't even over yet.

LOL And Woody Johnson is happy with the direction the Jets are going?

Greg

Flynn can't even throw the ball high enough for those jump balls to Jeffery and Marshall.
that wasn't a "jump ball" by Cutler - that was a bad pass

Flynn is an expert at them, so I know the difference

I don't think anyone that has seen this team the past 6 weeks would actually choose us to win a game.
I did :(

I believed in last week's comeback and it happened

I don't think anyone that has seen this team the past 6 weeks would actually choose us to win a game.
My hopes of us winning this game were tied to Romo achieving maximum Romo.

What I failed to take into account is that it's hard to throw an interception when no defender is within 10 yards of the receiver.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Have to, right? The offense can point to Cobb, Bulaga, Finley, Rodgers. What's the defense's excuse?

Objectively: It's coaching and/or personnel. Objectively: they are not competitive.

Yeah I mean, I understand that they're working with garbage but I'm not sure if blaming the injury bug (again) and changing nothing (again) is the solution.

I think all of it needs a good hard evaluation at least, even Ted Thompson at this point. We should even be wondering whether or not Rodgers has been masking MM's faults as well.

I'm not saying that MM or TT should be fired necessarily but they should be made aware that their jobs are less secure going into next season. I imagine Capers has to go.

Yeah I mean, I understand that they're working with garbage but I'm not sure if blaming the injury bug (again) and changing nothing (again) is the solution.

I think all of it needs a good hard evaluation at least, even Ted Thompson at this point. We should even be wondering whether or not Rodgers has been masking MM's faults as well.

I'm not saying that MM or TT should be fired necessarily but they should be made aware that their jobs are less secure going into next season. I imagine Capers has to go.
I think TT is too good to consider firing, but he should reconsider his aversion to free agency. Skew himself a little back towards Ron Wolf's view, vs his current hard line stance of "nope".

The Super Bowl defense wasn't "draft and develop". It was a mix. Woodson and Pickett were FA signings and anchors of the defense.

e: As for McCarthy... Rodgers absolutely masks his faults. Replacing him is a hard sell though.

cajunator

Banned
On a related note, Im trying to think of why the Saints play so bad on the roadl ike this. Why does the Oline and Dline suddenly stop blocking well. Why cant they get pressure on the road? Why does Brees get knocked around like a ragdoll? They play so efficiently without crowd noise, but when it happens the rhythm is thrown COMPLETELY off.

I'm not saying that MM or TT should be fired necessarily but they should be made aware that their jobs are less secure going into next season. I imagine Capers has to go.[/

At this point I think it's a definite

Greg

I think TT is too good to consider firing, but he should reconsider his aversion to free agency. Skew himself a little back towards Ron Wolf, vs his current hard line stance of "nope".

The Super Bowl defense wasn't "draft and develop". It was a mix. Woodson and Pickett were FA signings and anchors of the defense.
yeah, TT is fine

something needs to be shaken up on D though

On a related note, Im trying to think of why the Saints play so bad on the roadl ike this. Why does the Oline and Dline suddenly stop blocking well. Why cant they get pressure on the road? Why does Brees get knocked around like a ragdoll? They play so efficiently without crowd noise, but when it happens the rhythm is thrown COMPLETELY off.

The curse of the dome team, or they are just a bad road team.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

I don't get it either. It really is infuriating.

Top Bottom