• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Shields getting schooled.

# 2 is not valid. I see no NFL caliber safeties anywhere on this roster!

Nice summary though
I'm talking about Burnett. I guess it's debatable. I thought he was mediocre coming into this year, and through his ups and downs I think that's still an accurate assessment.

The question is really "can you win a Super Bowl with this guy at this position?" He can probably hold his own if the other pieces are there.

cajunator

Banned
We should write letters to the Saints Organization that just say "Fire the Oline. You're welcome," or something.

People will lay blame on Brees contract and having to let go of nicks but thats just one player and we replaced him with Grubbs who is pretty good. Charles is just shit and Jermon wasnt much better. We need a solid LT in the draft or FA. Preferably an FA.
When defenders are getting a free run at Brees it doesnt matter how good he is at escaping pressure, hes gonna get taken down,.

Can Dallas clinch the division next week if they win and Philly loses? Since even a loss in week 17 would give Dallas the lead through better division record?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
People will lay blame on Brees contract and having to let go of nicks but thats just one player and we replaced him with Grubbs who is pretty good. Charles is just shit and Jermon wasnt much better. We need a solid LT in the draft or FA. Preferably an FA.
When defenders are getting a free run at Brees it doesnt matter how good he is at escaping pressure, hes gonna get taken down,.

Yep. Brees can only do so much for so long. The Oline needs to be addressed immediately.

You know I am at work and finding it utterly ridiculous I cannot even listen to the local game online via the stations that are playing it.

Truly hate the status of current sports and online and such. Everything is far too controlled. I can go out to my car and hear the game, but if I pull up the same station online I can't hear the game? Yeah that makes sense.

Looking good for the cowboys though. Should be an easy win and somehow the Eagles lost today lol.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
This game is brutal. Packers are so bad. Wow. Capers should be gone. Maybe they should try to sign a veteran player to teach the secondary how to play football?

Wynnebeck

Banned
This is obviously the end of the season right here. That's honestly the reason why they didn't let Rodgers come back. No point in trying to rush him back when the season is all but over and everyone is playing like ass. I'm not even going to finish watching this game. Better luck next year Pack fans.

This is obviously the end of the season right here. That's honestly the reason why they didn't let Rodgers come back. No point in trying to rush him back when the season is all but over and everyone is playing like ass. I'm not even going to finish watching this game. Better luck next year Pack fans.
Need to understand the lows to really appreciate the highs, IMO.

That's what I keep telling myself, anyway

cajunator

Banned
See? Its the goddamned Oline. Every fucking time. a TD negated by Charles Brown. that piece of shit.

And now Garret misses. Of course.

GG RAMS.

bonesquad

Might as well play tolzien at this point

Going to be a really interesting off season, that's for sure

Why? They can just blame it on Rodgers being out? My biggest fear is that little will change... Though how do you fix the O-Line and the ENTIRE defense in one offseason...

cajunator

Banned
Carolina, enjoy the division.
Sorry for blowing you out. Its your turn next week. Go ahead. This team so deserves to get plastered.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
See? Its the goddamned Oline. Every fucking time. a TD negated by Charles Brown. that piece of shit.

And now Garret misses. Of course.

GG RAMS.

Sometimes the fates just don't want us to win. :/. Charles Brown needs to be fucking pulled.

Eleuin

Why? They can just blame it on Rodgers being out? My biggest fear is that little will change... Though how do you fix the O-Line and the ENTIRE defense in one offseason...
Oh that's what I'm afraid of too, nothing will change and there won't be a sense of urgency wasting Rodger's years.

Honestly if they don't knock it out of the park in the draft they should take a good hard look at FA

Apparently Pat Riley posted this for the Dolphins in their locker room:

BbjqilwCMAAPFqD.jpg:large

Pimp, gangster, don, godfather

Top Bottom