• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Farooq

Banned
Yeah. For some reason, Dallas fans seem to never see an issue with their CFL defense.

The defense is what is with its injuries. You have to protect it.

Bill Callahan even said last week he could have done more to help the defense out.
“We just felt like we could really run it and chew some clock and keep our defense off the field,” Callahan said Thursday in his weekly meeting with reporters at Valley Ranch. “Not only that, but also drive the ball. When we didn’t do it in that one possession later in the second quarter, I thought that’s when we let our defense down. We went three-and-out. We didn’t run it enough in that particular sequence and I thought that hurt us a little bit.

“Then, in the third quarter, I can’t remember if it was the first or second drive, we could’ve run a little bit more to try to control the clock. … I think we were three and out … I think we were incomplete on three consecutive plays,.”

http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...own-in-chicago-by-not-burning-more-clock.html

This is Bill Callahan talking about what happened in Chicago, but the same logic applies to this game.

Look Romo's to blame, the coaches are totally to blame for the bs play calling in the second half, and the defense is the worst in the league so of course they're to blame.

The fact they're .500 is impressive in the insanity of it. I hope they don't make the playoffs because i'd rather avoid another national embarrassment game and enjoy other teams play

Time to recycle the stupid coaching carrousel but it doesn't matter, Jerry is in charge and its for nothing

Boose

I think the first two picks are all but locked up. HOU would have to win both games and the Skins lose both to go to number 2. Likewise, for WAS to go to 3, they have to win both games. Stranger things have happened but I think we are set as far as 1/2

feels gooooooood.

I... don't really think so.

The key difference being that Rodgers is good, and Cutler is not.

He and Cobb should be on the same page, they've had nothing better to do!

You're delusional if you think Cutler isn't a good QB. And this is coming from someone who can't stand the Bears.

Packers winning the NFCN is totally gonna happen now.
Seda.

Seda never changes.

Since the dawn of the Norris kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of shot and gun, footballs have been thrown in the name of everything: from God to honor to simple, Milwaukee jailbait pussy.

Lol, and there's the McCown thing.

:lol :lol :lol

Backup 30-odd year old QB is better.

Take the homer glasses off. You're just as bad as the Bears fans who say the same stuff. And Chicago fans are pretty horrible with that.

Dragon

Banned
Didn't get a chance to watch the game so had to follow on my phone, but just wanted to congratulate Darkest_Red and the other Fins fans for a well earned win. Patriots were due to not pull one from their butt. Hopefully you guys get into the playoffs.

Afrikan

what the hell is up with Seahawk board talking about which uniform they are going to wear at the SuperBowl... oh god... if yall don't make it, those are the types of fans that will be the first to throw the players under the bus.

Bundy

Banned
So, finally home.
Had to decide between a party with good friends or the Cowboys game.
Went to the party, but was a bit sad, because I missed the game.
Just checked NFL.com and Neogaf and maaaaaan....... my decision was SO DAMN GOOD.
If I went through the whole game..... I had to killed somebody.
Now, everything is fine :)

Fuck Jerry Jones! He is the main reason for this clusterfuck...... joke of an organisation/football team.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Take the homer glasses off. You're just as bad as the Bears fans who say the same stuff. And Chicago fans are pretty horrible with that.

McCown was the best QB in the league for the past month.

Not saying he's better than Cutler but yeah.

Farooq

Banned
Look Romo's to blame, the coaches are totally to blame for the bs play calling in the second half, and the defense is the worst in the league so of course they're to blame.

The fact they're .500 is impressive in the insanity of it. I hope they don't make the playoffs because i'd rather avoid another national embarrassment game and enjoy other teams play

Time to recycle the stupid coaching carrousel but it doesn't matter, Jerry is in charge and its for nothing

Yup. I was hopeful with Garrett, only because he limits Jerry from making stupid decisions. Garrett did after all convince Jerry to spend some first round picks on linemen.
But, fuck it. This team is going no where.

MechDX

I think the first two picks are all but locked up. HOU would have to win both games and the Skins lose both to go to number 2. Likewise, for WAS to go to 3, they have to win both games. Stranger things have happened but I think we are set as far as 1/2

Ryan McCrystal ‏@Ryan_McCrystal 7m
If Texans and Redskins finish tied for worst record, Rams (from Redskins) will get No.1 picks. Redskins hold significant edge in tie breaker

Nope. Need one more.

cdyhybrid

what the hell is up with Seahawk board talking about which uniform they are going to wear at the SuperBowl... oh god... if yall don't make it, those are the types of fans that will be the first to throw the players under the bus.

what the hell is up with Seahawk board talking about which uniform they are going to wear at the SuperBowl

what the hell is up with Seahawk board

Seahawk board

Fantomex

What a great game. A game we usually lose. I hope for our sake, we don't crumble at the end against an inferior team. But this is where the team has to show it's grown, and can overcome the loser label. Good game patsies!

Untitled-31.gif

I would love for Cutler to be the QB when the Packers play them in 2 weeks. Not kidding.

jakncoke

Banned

Those types of fans disappear faster than a roach getting a light flashed on it

Top Bottom