• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

bionic77

We've been here. Waiting. Watching... Judging.
I meant in the stands.

I am seeing a lot of empty seats. This is weak.

:lol why doesn't everyone go for it in 4th and short? We can't stop a running play for less than 3 yards even when we are postion. NFL coaches are such frauds.

It's odd... the Bengals D hasn't been terrible. Just... one of those weird games.

I've known in my heart that the Bengals will miss the playoffs for a while now. TO be fair, this seemed like the most loseable game of the last 3. I never expected it to be such a complete asswhoopin... but it's a weird one.

Suppose to let the punter get to Brown? You people are fucktards

I'd be offended, but anyone who calls people fucktards probably isn't the brightest, so I'll let it slide.

How about keep your fucking head on a swivel? Dude got rocked but he wasn't paying attention.

Shouldn't have to expect a blindside helmet hit.

I dont even know why I did. He a fucking white sox fan thats a panther fan! thats gata level low!

I follow all Chicago teams besides the Bears because no one in my family follows the bears. Chill out.

Not like your buddy up there who follows LA and Pittsburgh.

jakncoke

Banned
It's odd... the Bengals D hasn't been terrible. Just... one of those weird games.

I've known in my heart that the Bengals will miss the playoffs for a while now. TO be fair, this seemed like the most loseable game of the last 3. I never expected it to be such a complete asswhoopin... but it's a weird one.

Now you're going to miss the playoffs? vas pls

jakncoke

Banned
I'd be offended, but anyone who calls people fucktards probably isn't the brightest, so I'll let it slide.

Shouldn't have to expect a blindside helmet hit.

I follow all Chicago teams besides the Bears because no one in my family follows the bears. Chill out.

Not like your buddy up there who follows LA and Pittsburgh.

Anyone who lets his wife carry his balls in her 600 dollar purse and follows the Lakers is no buddy of mine!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m

Jerry Jones on Jason Garrett: “I was firm for one night at that time and that doesn’t call for me having to be firm every morning I get up."

Top Bottom