• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

c8852b6f16f6f5934e40ce6d19005e962d581d06aa67e555f317758210844006.jpg

Denver and New England get top seeds

Kc beats Indy, Bengals beat Dolphins in wild card

KC beats Denver, NE beats Cincy in divisional

NE beats KC is afc cg

calling it

Both are terrible. Fuck both the NBA and NHL lol

NHL is growing as fast as it is for a reason. As for the NBA, I agree. Touchy fouls that clearly favor certain teams and players, primadonna/unlikable/whiny/all of the above players and no parity whatsoever aren't really the hallmarks of a good league.

Syrinx

I'm not even sure what that means :lol

He already stood firm saying Jason was his guy and that he hasn't changed his stance and doesn't have to keep saying he hasn't changed it.

He'll probably be gone at the end of the year if the Cowboys miss the playoffs though.

He already stood firm saying Jason was his guy and that he hasn't changed his stance and doesn't have to keep saying he hasn't changed it.

He'll probably be gone at the end of the year if the Cowboys miss the playoffs though.

Sounded like some weird sexual innuendo to me, tbh.

jakncoke

Banned
NHL is growing as fast as it is for a reason. As for the NBA, I agree. Touchy fouls that clearly favor certain teams and players, primadonna/unlikable/whiny/all of the above players and no parity whatsoever aren't really the hallmarks of a good league.

Penguins could win the next 15 stanley cups and it wouldnt move my care o' meter. I see off and on tv and it makes me want to sleep.

Miguel

Ok NBC. You pushed too far. I was fine watching this shitfest of a game, because, you know, football. But I'm not buying into your Olympic coverage garbage.

jakncoke

Banned
It's okay. some people lack the attention span to follow a sport without scoring every 3-5 minutes.

I like baseball though and not just because Pirates did well last year. Been watching them be terrible for nearly 20 years! And I hate the new rules promoting scoring in the NFL. Your theory falls apart.

I like baseball though and not just because Pirates did well last year. Been watching them be terrible for nearly 20 years! And I hate the new rules promoting scoring in the NFL. Your theory falls apart.

Then your taste is in question but it's your loss.

Luckily for you, the only title the Pens will be winning any time soon is the title of being the biggest whiners in the league.

According to ESPN, Jamaal Charles' 51 fantasy points in Sunday's win at Oakland were tied for the sixth-most since 1960.
Gale Sayers had 55 fantasy points in 1965 and Clinton Portis had 54 in 2003. Jim Brown (1961), Jerry Rice (1990) and Shaun Alexander (2002) are all just ahead of Charles with 52 points. Charles also became the first running back in the history of the NFL with four touchdown catches and had more receiving yards (195) than any running back since Marshall Faulk had 204 in 1999. The Chiefs officially clinched a playoff spot on the back of Charles' historic performance.
Charles

NBC shows no niner highlights
PFT says the bucs are going to smash the niners
we don't get mentioned at all by anyone after the win against a team that was supposedly going to beat us because they've been playing so well of late

you'll see media... you'll all see soon enough!

Top Bottom