• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 1h
Geno Smith said he and Cam Newton exchanged contact information after the game

AB2 wants to learn from the best, nothing wrong with that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's okay. some people lack the attention span to follow a sport without scoring every 3-5 minutes.

The thing I absolutely love about some hockey fans is how uptight and delicate they are about the sport and how it's unfair it's not as popular as we all want it to be.

"The NBA sucks, there's no parity and it's a terrible model for success"

Meanwhile the stars in the NBA are more well known across the world compared to anyone in hockey currently.

Kyle Huber is having a real bad time. lol

He was involved in every wacky play that has swung the Steelers' way.

I love how ESPN ditched RG3 and has welcomed Cam back into the fold.

Tomorrow we are all LIONS!!!

nope_girl.gif

Syrinx

wut. why would you fandom cross continent losers ?

Grew up in Connecticut. Fifth grade, starting following football. Dad raved about the Bucs and I followed them through their Super Bowl win that year. Basically I'm a bandwagoner for the Bucs, just that I never got off even after the wheels fell off and it tumbled into the ocean and somehow caught on fire. Then I started following baseball in seventh grade in 2005 and the Mets were the only team I could follow on TV other than the Yankees, and I guess I was sour on the Yankees.

Fast forward to 2012, moved to North Carolina. Couldn't follow the Bobcats since David Stern would rather lather his balls in napalm than let them ever contend for anything. And I started watching hockey after the long lockout somehow and started rooting for the Canes.

Things just worked out how they have. I've made my decisions though.

jakncoke

Banned
Grew up in Connecticut. Fifth grade, starting following football. Dad raved about the Bucs and I followed them through their Super Bowl win that year. Basically I'm a bandwagoner for the Bucs, just that I never got off even after the wheels fell off and it tumbled into the ocean and somehow caught on fire. Then I started following baseball in seventh grade in 2005 and the Mets were the only team I could follow on TV other than the Yankees, and I guess I was sour on the Yankees.

Fast forward to 2012, moved to North Carolina. Couldn't follow the Bobcats since David Stern would rather lather his balls in napalm than let them ever contend for anything. And I started watching hockey after the long lockout somehow and started rooting for the Canes.

Things just worked out how they have. I've made my decisions though.

indiana_jones_grail_knight-you-have-chosen-poorly.jpg

They match up better against you, then they do us. Just my opinion, nothing about fear or anything else really.

Very true. They're play more like Baltimore, and as we've shown, we have no problem taking care of the Pats, as we will next Sunday, yet Peyton can hang 7 TDs on us . For what's its worth, our D is much better today than it was week 1.

Very true. They're play more like Baltimore, and as we've shown, we have no problem taking care of the Pats, as we will next Sunday, yet Peyton can hang 7 TDs in us . For what's its worth, our D is much better today than it was week 1.

Baltimore has a better offense than KC. I think we can stack the box against KC and make them pass.

Top Bottom