• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

squicken

the number of empty seats in that stadium is pathetic.

Lots of stadiums have been at ~70% this year, at best. NFL has an issue. I have turned down at least 5 game tickets the last couple of years to the Texans. Only sport I will watch in person is basketball, and hockey if Houston had a team

well the pats lost which usually depresses me but I got married today so that cancels out my depressiveness of the loss

First off, congrats on getting married!

Secondly, since it's 9PM on your wedding night and you're posting on GAF, congrats on the upcoming divorce!

Chiefs are #8 in total yards and the Ravens are #24. Those exact same rankings hold for scoring.

I'm SHOCKED that you typed something without having a clue what you were talking about.

Stats dont mean anything in the playoffs. If they make it Baltimore would worry me more than the Chiefs would.

xnipx

Lots of stadiums have been at ~70% this year, at best. NFL has an issue. I have turned down at least 5 game tickets the last couple of years to the Texans. Only sport I will watch in person is basketball, and hockey if Houston had a team

It's no fun going to a football game anymore unless you get free tickets/drinks/food/parking. The only time I enjoy myself anymore is when some rich bored person spares one of their suite passes with me or if my friend is working the concession and I get a regular club level seat. Regular hard working people shouldn't be making a trip to the game that will end up costing $400+ even with cheap seats just to enjoy yourself and have a few drinks with food.

Hunter S.

Stats dont mean anything in the playoffs. If they make it Baltimore would worry me more than the Chiefs would.

I do not think the Patriots have played one great defense this year.

Chiefs on paper are statistically very much like the seahawks. At arrowhead I can see the Chiefs whomping Brady.

Trey

I'm surprised Sportsman of the year wasn't Mariano Rivera, to be honest.

It's hard to argue against Peyton. Came back from a career threatening injury to post one of the greatest single seasons for a QB statistically, as well as being one of the most dedicated craftsman.

I do not think the Patriots have played one great defense this year.

Chiefs on paper are statistically very much like the seahawks. At arrowhead I can see the Chiefs whomping Brady.

They played the Bengals and Panthers, they have pretty good defenses. I dont think the Pats would win in Arrowhead but the only way they would play there is if Denver loses more games.

squicken

It's no fun going to a football game anymore unless you get free tickets/drinks/food/parking. The only time I enjoy myself anymore is when some rich bored person spares one of their suite passes with me or if my friend is working the concession and I get a regular club level seat. Regular hard working people shouldn't be making a trip to the game that will end up costing $400+ even with cheap seats just to enjoy yourself and have a few drinks with food.

I know people who have season tickets and view it almost like a vacation. Or a big party b/c they see friends and family and tailgate. But I'm with you. Cost just can't be justified for me

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Actually like the way the d-line has come along. Hood has been playing better. Woods is playing well tonight. And, of course, there is best Cam.

Damn, I wish the Steelers had a big receiver. Sick of watching every other team score points with lob balls. I want some, too!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bbk8nGzCQAArJNP.png

bionic77

Actually like the way the d-line has come along. Hood has been playing better. Woods is playing well tonight. And, of course, there is best Cam.

Damn, I wish the Steelers had a big receiver. Sick of watching every other team score points with lob balls. I want some, too!
Big receiver, linebackers and secondary. Oh and another pass rusher.

All we need and we are back in business baby!

xnipx

I know people who have season tickets and view it almost like a vacation. Or a big party b/c they see friends and family and tailgate. But I'm with you. Cost just can't be justified for me

It's just dumb to spend that kind of money and be willingly ripped off to help a billionaire owner and millionaire players. I can't believe they aren't letting people tailgate at the Super Bowl this year

Mrbob

Do your powers still work? Please wear a Lions avatar for tomorrow nights game.

jakncoke

Banned
So before this year in 16 game seasons only Jimmy Smith caught 5+ in all 16? And now Pierre Garcon and Antonio Brown can join him. Damn. Surprised is just Jimmy

Top Bottom