• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

bionic77

Very true. They're play more like Baltimore, and as we've shown, we have no problem taking care of the Pats, as we will next Sunday, yet Peyton can hang 7 TDs on us . For what's its worth, our D is much better today than it was week 1.
Old men and women like PeyPey and Tammy lose all their strength at the end of the season. You never want to face those guys until after Thabksgiving.

While the young guys are still throwing darts. Or in Flaccos case prayers that get called pass INT.

that interception would be a lot more interesting if the bangles didn't suck

diamond-cut-bangle.jpg
Bangles suck.

LycanXIII

To be fair usually running the ball against the Steelers is a sure thing. The only better option is passing against us. Not sure why it isn't working for them.

If it was Gio, I wouldn't have a problem, but Green Ellis has a thing for running in to his own teammates and gaining or losing 2 yards.

bionic77

If it was Gio, I wouldn't have a problem, but Green Ellis has a thing for running in to his own teammates and gaining or losing 2 yards.
Weird I didn't know someone existed that could not run all over our defense.

If you can't get a minimum of 4 yards per carry against our defense you should probably retire. Joe Flacco was too fast for our defenders. :(

Trey

Crazy how they're just casually discussing a dude getting knocked out so hard he doesn't remember the rest of the day.

Godslay

Banned
Very true. They're play more like Baltimore, and as we've shown, we have no problem taking care of the Pats, as we will next Sunday, yet Peyton can hang 7 TDs on us . For what's its worth, our D is much better today than it was week 1.

7 TDs was so long ago though, both are different teams at the moment, than they were at the beginning of the year. A rematch would be much closer if it was to happen imo. Personally, I'm just looking forward to the playoffs no matter who they play.

Godslay

Banned
Baltimore has a better offense than KC. I think we can stack the box against KC and make them pass.

Statistically, they don't. Even if you take out the D/ST scores, KC still scores more points. You stack the box on KC, you are going to get dink and dunked down the field. Plus Charles is an excellent screen/receiving RB.

Top Bottom