• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

I think my PS+ sub just ran out! Oh noes! How am I going to play Madden now?

Paying for online play... no me gusta.

i still have my 30 day pass that came in the ps4. not sure if you can use it again or not tho! you could have it if so. i also have a 7 day pass that came with madden

squicken

He's got Torrey Smith who is more boom than he is bust. Cross your fingers!

Feels bad. Losing AP, Gronk and McCown in the final week of the year was crushing. Was title bound in two leagues

pretty easily the best division in the league and there is a wide gap between the NFC West and whoever you would call the 2nd best division

Yeah it really sucks for the Cards. Gotta think they would be a playoff team in they were in any other division

squicken

In Rams wins with Clemens, they have 10 takeaways and no turnovers, and he has completed no more than 14 passes. It's like they just get off to these crazy starts and then Quinn goes to town

Agnt

OK, SO THE COWBOYS MIGHT'VE LOST, BUT WE'RE GONNA BEAT THE REDSKINS, THEN BEAT THE EAGLES AND GO INTO THE PLAYOFFS, MARK MY WORDS.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
OK, SO THE COWBOYS MIGHT'VE LOST, BUT WE'RE GONNA BEAT THE REDSKINS, THEN BEAT THE EAGLES AND GO INTO THE PLAYOFFS, MARK MY WORDS.

Yeah! Good to a positive Cowboys fan.

Romo will throw for 7 touchdowns against the Eagles.

Their defense will give up 8.

Romo throws an interception to end the game. Lol Romo etc.

Drakeon

To get drummed in the playoffs by either the Niners, Saints or Panthers? Because that's where it ends.

yelling1.jpg

squicken

He will never win, but Robert Quinn should be DPoY. 7 forced fumbled. He literally wins games for the Rams. Reminds me so much of the way Watt dominated games last year.

Greg

watching all the locker room interviews now

reporter to Eddy: How's your ankle?
Eddy: oh my god... I need to go to the training room right now *big smile and laugh*

I love him so much.

Farooq

Banned
I have faith, all is not lost. This was an embarrassing lost but we will overcome it and win these next 2 games

They are not out of it, obviously. But looking at it realistically, even if Dallas were to somehow make the playoffs, they are done.

The injuries to the defense are too substantial to make any real run. I have little doubt Sean Lee is done for season. Ligament damage in the neck, plus the way the Cowboys and Lee himself were talking about the situation makes it seem like bad news is definitely coming this week. Durant, Carter, Claiborne all have significant hamstring injuries. Claiborne has the best chance of coming back in the next two weeks, but I would not hold out hope for Durant or Carter. Ernie Sims also suffered a hip injury this game.

The linebacking core is decimated, you are basically left with an undrafted rookie playing WIll, a rookie 6th rounder with spinal stenosis (that limited him all season) playing Mike, and a converted 3-4 OLB playing Sam. Couple that with a bunch of off the street guys on the defensive line, an under performing/aging Ware, and Hatcher who basically is out there without any feeling in his left arm, I don't see this team generating pressure or being able to stop the run.

I don't even need to get into the offensive woes of this team. This defense cannot stop anyone, because of injuries and shitty depth.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm back on the Woodley is getting cut train. Now his OTHER calf is injured?

60 million dollars he's getting. At very least he's taking a pay cut.

edit: Steelers LG Ramon Foster (#73) has a huge tell when i'ts a run play:

https://vine.co/v/h23b6JKjgKa

I don't think anything is possible on the Woodley front with the way his contract is structured. I believe I read that his dead money would be more than his pay.

Hi everyone, I'm trying to engage more people from my university to play/watch football.

Could you help me with some opinions about which game from this week would recommend to watch with friends that are new to the sport?

Garrett hire was as confusing to me as the Frazier hire in MN.

Actually, no I understand it completely. Jerry Jones is like Axl Rose, he'd rather have complete control and go down with the ship rather than hire someone who is competent and calls him out on his bullshit. This is why he alienated the best guitarist to ever walk on the planet. And then he did that to Slash too.

Farooq

Banned
Cowboys are just like the other Texas team - not going anywhere as long a Garrett and Romo are there.

I think Romo is fine. Garrett's offensive system is really not meant for a QB like Romo.

You see Rivers struggle similarly in Norv's Air Coryell system. Garrett being a disciple of Norv, employs a similar system. I just don't think Romo has the arm to stretch field like the Coryell playbook demands. If you watched the game today, you could see Romo under throwing Dez several times, despite Dez beating his man.

Agnt

I think Romo is fine. Garrett's offensive system is really not meant for a QB like Romo.

You see Rivers struggle similarly in Norv's Air Coryell system. Garrett being a disciple of Norv, employs a similar system. I just don't think Romo has the arm to stretch field like the Coryell playbook demands. If you watched the game today, you could see Romo under throwing Dez several times, despite Dez beating his man.

A lot of miscommunication with Romo and his wide receivers, he needs to get that stuff organized man

Top Bottom