• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

bionic77

C'mon now. How many bullshit Fuck It and Chuck It throws did Flacco make in the playoffs that either had a miraculous catch, a stupid safety playing too short given there were only 30 seconds left in the game, or DPI? Biggest bullshit playoff run ever, basically pulled out of Flacco's $120M ass.
Not Berts fault that all the teams that played him were dumb as shit.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
only for chicago, i guess it has seeding implications for philly.

but when they flexed it they couldn't have imagined dallas would lay two eggs in a row.

Yeah, when they flexed it there was no reason to think the game would be meaningless for Philly. Now they might not even try (obviously they'll fake it to not piss off the league).

Speaking of which:

That becomes easiest when two teams are squaring off for a division title, with the winner securing a playoff spot and the loser earning a trip home.
Doesn't that make the Eagles-Cowboys game the most likely to be flex in week 17? Unless something weird happens again.

Doorman

Gruden sounds like he wants to coach the Lions and be on the sideline.

I say let the man do what he wants!

Oh please God no. I want a coaching change as much as anyone, but I really don't think that Gruden is the guy to do it. Too many years outside of the NFL grind for me to feel comfortable doing that.

Yeah, when they flexed it there was no reason to think the game would be meaningless for Philly. Now they might not even try (obviously they'll fake it to not piss off the league).

Speaking of which:

Doesn't that make the Eagles-Cowboys game the most likely to be flex in week 17? Unless something weird happens again.

Well, it does have a chance to have a meaning if dallas lays a super egg against the redskins earlier in the day. philly wins the division if dallas loses and they win.

Playcalling just makes no sense, especially in the second half it seems. 3rd and 6, why go for the deep ball there? Especially when you have no momentum and need to put together a decent, long drive.

Top Bottom