• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
hummerjags-590x371.png

cdyhybrid

Nice car (aside from the logo and the color), but it must be a pain for Gata to have to use a ladder to get in and out of it every time.

MechDX

RT @DarrenHeitner 2 sources tell @insidetheleague that Johnny Manziel will sign w/Houston, TX agency Select Sports Group.

Wants to be close to his agent.

SAVE US JFF!!

Milchjon

Its basically what, Seattle and then a bunch of white supremacists.

You know, I just realized that Florida is a lot some Southeast Asian country in my mind.

You go there for the beaches and the sun, but are glad to know that you can easily return to a first world country and feel kinda bad because the local population can't.

Florida is a bunch of racist inbreeding hicks with guns.

I place you in a dead tie with South Carolina (which is also pretty much all racist inbreeding hicks with guns) for worst states in the union.

Somebody from North Carolina hating on a state? LOL. NC is like THE most racist state ever and yall eat squirrels and possums.

cdyhybrid

You know, I just realized that Florida is a lot some Southeast Asian country in my mind.

You go there for the beaches and the sun, but are glad to know that you can easily return to a first world country and feel kinda bad because the local population can't.

Pretty much, except we also have Hawaii and California so we don't have to even risk stepping foot in Florida. And you also don't have to leave those states to get back to civilization.

Top Bottom