• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

DoubleTap

film

MRSA

Banned
Everyone should sleep with a plump girl at least once. At a certain size then it gets a bit sketchy between obese and just pleasantly fat, but that is another discussion.

No one is more eager to please than a fat girl in bed.

Hot girls don't give a fuuuuuuck. They have had everything handed to them in their lives so its a different experience entirely.

You are a wise old man sir. If only Gata had a brain that could learn from you, how competent he would be.

minx

Bears franchise Cutler and trade him to Titans for a 2nd. Bears then aquire Kirk Cousins from Redskins for a 2nd. Done and done. Hell give us back Sexy Rexy with the trade too.

Everyone should sleep with a plump girl at least once. At a certain size then it gets a bit sketchy between obese and just pleasantly fat, but that is another discussion.

Hot girls don't give a fuuuuuuck. They have had everything handed to them in their lives so its a different experience entirely.

I keep hearing that...Hmmmm time to go on an adventure

bionic77

oh I like thick and chunky girls

was just responding to someone who said she was 5'2 140, she looks closer to a deuce to me.
I hate the terms thick and chunky. I am not that old and back when I was slinging dick we called them fat girls. Granted the country is a hell of a lot more fat now than it was in my youth but the point still stands. Lets be honest with each other here! We know those girls are not shopping at the junior section in macys!

And 200 is a little much. That is almost always obese and is going to come with a healthy serving of cottage cheese ass. Maybe those girls are even more desperate but I wouldn't know!

You are a wise old man sir. If only Gata had a brain that could learn from you, how competent he would be.
:lol

Not even I am smart enough to make Gata respectable. That would be a challenge for Albert fucking Einstein.

bionic77

I keep hearing that...Hmmmm time to go on an adventure
An old buddy who was in the navy (and thus a disgusting diseased whore) taught me that.

Go for it. Your penis will thank you for it! But your brain will probably hate me the next day when she wants to be your girlfriend and then you send her on the downward spiral to obesity when you reject her.

Oh well. Something about cracking eggs or something.

I hate the terms thick and chunky. I am not that old and back when I was slinging dick we called them fat girls. Granted the country is a hell of a lot more fat now than it was in my youth but the point still stands. Lets be honest with each other here! We know those girls are not shopping at the junior section in macys!

Thick and fat aren't interchangeable though.

Thick implies curvy, or a little bit of weight in the right places.

Fat implies well, a refrigerator sized broad.

Crisco

Banned
Jesus people, Broncos vs Chargers isn't that bad of a matchup.

And the real trick is the formerly fat girl who never really got the self esteem back.

An old buddy who was in the navy (and thus a disgusting diseased whore) taught me that.

Go for it. Your penis will thank you for it! But your brain will probably hate me the next day when she wants to be your girlfriend and then you send her on the downward spiral to obesity when you reject her.

Oh well. Something about cracking eggs or something.

I'll just be brutally honest with them afterwords, they tend to let go pretty quickly. Maybe I'll try the gym those tend to be the easiest from what I hear.

In my day they were just called fatties and we were grateful for em! We took our dry hump with a grin on our faces and a load in our pants and we said, 'Thank you ma'am! May I have another?'

Jesus people, Broncos vs Chargers isn't that bad of a matchup.

And the real trick is the formerly fat girl who never really got the self esteem back.

I'm looking forward too it but I'm going to Disney on Ice : / so I'll have to catch it on game rewind, I just hope Manning goes for the record now since I need the fantasy points

the real question is a butterface or a cute fat girl?

I go with the fat girl everytime.

Hmm that's tricky...I guess I'd want to know how kinky the butterface is because then I wouldn't need to look at her much

You are a gentleman and a scholar, good sir.

Mrbob

I missed some crazy thread it seems.

Playing Cutler is the right move if healthy. This year really doesn't matter. Have to see if he is worth an investment for the future.

Top Bottom