• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

bionic77

140lbs?

laughing-black-man-o.gif
So she weighs 20 pounds more than Lunchbox?

Go Broncos!

Should be a fun game to watch tonight. The Broncos defense will have to show up for them to have a shot at the Super Bowl but I have a feeling that getting Moore, Champ and DRC back will really help the coverage. When that piece gets fixed, Von Miller will get in the QB's face more and the Broncos will become much more formidable.

gutshot

That thread was hilarious.

Come clean PD, were you serious with that whole "I know this chick" post? You were just trolling, right?

You know has his the fan when even your son is disagreeing with you:

We've heard plenty from Mike Shanahan this week. On Thursday, it was Kyle Shanahan's turn to talk about the Washington Redskins' surprising quarterback shuffle.

The offensive coordinator told reporters he had "zero involvement" in the team's decision to sit Robert Griffin III for the remainder of the season as a health precaution.

"I'm pretty disappointed we don't get to play with him," Shanahan said, "but it is what is, and I'm going to play with the cards I've been dealt."

Shanahan said he had drawn up two different gameplans Tuesday -- one for Griffin and one for Kirk Cousins -- until the team decided to put RGIII on the shelf. Shanahan said the decision to take Griffin out of the mix was frustrating, but one he understands from a big-picture perspective.

"I think they made a decision, 'What's the best for the future of the organization?'" he said. "And they don't want to happen to (Griffin) next year what happened this year. It's really, really tough when a guy -- especially in his situation -- misses an entire offseason and that's the way they feel about it."

It's the younger Shanahan's belief that finishing out the season would have been beneficial for Griffin.

"I think it will be good for Robert to get the reps, that's my opinion of it from 100 percent a football standpoint," he said. "But I do understand they have concerns that I don't think about as much."

Shanahan's hardly on an island here. The Redskins' decision to sit a healthy franchise quarterback is certified outside-the-box thinking.-box thinking.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 15m
RT @DWAZ73: Holmes on Panthers: "Not to call these guys out, but their secondary is probably their weakest link on defense.

no-shit-sherlock.jpg

The front seven did a great job covering them up for eight weeks (and they did make timely plays when called upon), but if you're able to put repeated pressure on this secondary, they will break. But we've known they would be the weakness of this D since...April.

Now Holmes doesn't have Drew Brees throwing him the ball, so whether or not the Jets will be able to exploit the secondary remains to be seen.

Crisco

Banned
Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 15m
RT @DWAZ73: Holmes on Panthers: "Not to call these guys out, but their secondary is probably their weakest link on defense.

no-shit-sherlock.jpg

The front seven did a great job covering them up for eight weeks (and they did make timely plays when called upon), but if you're able to put repeated pressure on this secondary, they will break. But we've known they would be the weakness of this D since...April.

Now Holmes doesn't have Drew Brees throwing him the ball, so whether or not the Jets will be able to exploit the secondary remains to be seen.

We should just line up Greg Hardy on him for one snap. Knock him right on his ass.

MechDX

Someone just called 610 in Houston and said McNair should call Peyton Manning and see if he is interested in being the Texans HC. ....and he was being serious.

Smdh

That thread was hilarious.

Come clean PD, were you serious with that whole "I know this chick" post? You were just trolling, right?

No, I was in Atlanta for an AAU event lmao. I doubt her job is in danger, but I feel bad that she got embarrassed. Ultimately he brought it on himself by revealing her name/details.

I thought she was Australia due to her accent.

Sanjuro

No, I was in Atlanta for an AAU event lmao. I doubt her job is in danger, but I feel bad that she got embarrassed. Ultimately he brought it on himself by revealing her name/details.

Yeah, I just commented that it's not the worst case scenario. She likely just needs to put a hold on her profile for a little bit.

and

EOc53kj.jpg

Damn, that thread got nuked right between when I went from page 3 to page 4....how did it end? Last I left, PD just jumped on the scene.

It ended abruptly. Most people were roasting OP for bragging about bagging an Internet chick, while others were just joning on him for getting so mad over a $50 parking ticket.

The GAF-detectives tracked that girl down.

gutshot

Crazy.

The thread pretty much went to shit soon after PD showed up. The OP returned to the thread and blamed GAF for everything, everyone else said "don't brag about and post personal info of your conquests on a public forum, bro". He just got more and more pissed off. Someone posted a pic of his avatar with a tire with a boot on it in place of Bugs' head. Much laughter ensued. And then the thread was closed.

Dude was talking shit the whole time about how funny he thought it was that people in the topic were pissed off he was acting like a smug asshole. Then she called him when she started getting messages. He didn't think it was so funny then

bionic77

she weighs more than 140
Everyone should sleep with a plump girl at least once. At a certain size then it gets a bit sketchy between obese and just pleasantly fat, but that is another discussion.

No one is more eager to please than a fat girl in bed.

Hot girls don't give a fuuuuuuck. They have had everything handed to them in their lives so its a different experience entirely.

squicken

Basketball is nuts. The Knicks are trading away a 2018 draft pick, and it seems like one of these tanking teams in the East is going to accidentally make the playoffs by winning 25 games

Everyone should sleep with a plump girl at least once. At a certain size then it gets a bit sketchy between obese and just pleasantly fat, but that is another discussion.

No one is more eager to please than a fat girl in bed.

Hot girls don't give a fuuuuuuck. They have had everything handed to them in their lives so its a different experience entirely.

oh I like thick and chunky girls

was just responding to someone who said she was 5'2 140, she looks closer to a deuce to me.

Basketball is nuts. The Knicks are trading away a 2018 draft pick, and it seems like one of these tanking teams in the East is going to accidentally make the playoffs by winning 25 games

The East is awful.

There's two good teams. The Knicks and Nets are accidentally tanking and everyone else is purposefully tanking.

They should just cancel the rest of the regular season and just start the Eastern Conference Finals now.

Top Bottom