• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

rando14

Seachicken fans are all bitchmade and the win is forever. suck it down chumps

image.php

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I feel pretty confident about the Dolphins' chances of making the playoffs. And weirdly enough, I don't see the upcoming game against the Patriots as a must-win. Yeah, it would be great to win, and Gronk is out for the season, but it wouldn't hurt us if we lost. We still have games against the Bills and Jets, and if we win those, we'll be fine. Baltimore has to play the Lions, Pats and some other team whose name escapes me. The Ravens have the tougher home stretch. The Dolphins just need to win two of three, preferably all three.

I feel good about my team's chances.

Greg

maybe someone posted this and I missed it, but Mason Crosby is now the NFL record holder for most points scored by a player his first seven seasons - he's at 880 right now

gutshot

Niners don't need to stack the box. That's why teams have trouble against us.

You think because you beat up on teams like the lions it will always be that way? Lulz. You let the fucking redskins hang with you.... In philly!

LOL, if you don't stack the box you gonna get shredded. Exhibit A: the Detroit Lions. And the Skins only got back in the game because Chip let up on the gas. That won't happen in the playoffs.

The paper tiger Chiefs traveled into Philly and beat them 26-16. Fear not the Eagles...

Yeah, with Vick at QB. We got Foles now. And our defense is much improved since then. I don't think the Chiefs would score more than 10 against us now.

Go Cardinals! Honey Badger is a big loss but we still got this! Just heal up well and be ready for next season little guy!

Go Jets! Keep our playoff hopes alive!
sigh

I hope you guys thrash the chickens next week. Let's send 3 nfcw teams to the playoffs!
Preach on, brotha! That would be amazing and the dream scenario but sadly we both know the Panthers won't lose to the jests and Failcons. If we somewhow beat SEA and NO beats the Panthers, we can still make it.

SD @ DEN

WAS @ ATL
SF @ TB
SEA @ NYG
PHI @ MIN
NE @ MIA
BUF @ JAC
HOU @ IND
CHI @ CLE
KC @ OAK
NYJ @ CAR Go Jets!
GB @ DAL
ARI @ TEN Go Cards!
NO @ STL
CIN @ PIT

BAL @ DET

MechDX

Don't get NFLN but I really want to see Houston '93 tonight. Lance tweeting about the advance copy he got.

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 1h
After watching Houston '93 that airs tonight (NFL Network), I was blown away by just how dysfunctional that team was.Way worse than I recall

Smart Football ‏@smartfootball 1h
@LanceZierlein And that team won 12 games! How they won 33 games from '91 to 93 with that dysfunction is amazing

Lance Zierlein ‏@LanceZierlein 1h
@smartfootball That talent they had was unreal. When you go back and look at their roster, it was truly astonishing.

Blame the Oilers and that 93 season for the distrust that comes from the fanbase here towards pro sports. That season really was a gut wrencher

buddy-punch-o.gif

The punch heard round the league.

Steelers got constant shit for drafting Jason Worilds over Sean Lee. That decision is looking much different now since Lee can't stay on the field. We may lose Worilds regardless though.

dionysus

Yaldog
Don't get NFLN but I really want to see Houston '93 tonight. Lance tweeting about the advance copy he got.

Blame the Oilers and that 93 season for the distrust that comes from the fanbase here towards pro sports. That season really was a gut wrencher

buddy-punch-o.gif

The punch heard round the league.

Can't wait for the premier of Houston '13 in 2023 to discover the disfunction of this team.

Steelers got constant shit for drafting Jason Worilds over Sean Lee. That decision is looking much different now since Lee can't stay on the field. We may lose Worilds regardless though.
You can't go wrong drafting a Hokie! <3 Worilds.

Except for RB's, apparently. Poor Ryan Williams. Poor David Wilson.

Surprised at the lack of "Sheli" in the OP. GG Chargers fans btw -- took advantage of a team that learned jack shit from the Cowboys game, deservedly.

LOL, if you don't stack the box you gonna get shredded. Exhibit A: the Detroit Lions. And the Skins only got back in the game because Chip let up on the gas. That won't happen in the playoffs.

Yeah, with Vick at QB. We got Foles now. And our defense is much improved since then. I don't think the Chiefs would score more than 10 against us now.

Lol have you never seen us play? We have played teams with better rushing attacks than you and did not stack the box. If that is what you're counting on then you are in for a surprise

I know this is your first time around with Andy Reid. So let me just warn you that while you may enjoy the regular season success, you will quickly tire of the eventual choke job in the playoffs.

My franchise is not very familiar with the playoffs in general, but the few times we do make it we're more than happy to bow out in the first round. That would be par for the course.

That doesn't change the fact that Kool-Aid has been the perfect fit for our playstyle, and I wouldn't even consider swapping him for Chip if the option presented itself. You guys will end up being a 10-win team that benefitted from playing in the worst division in football. I should know, since sweeping the four lousy teams in the NFC LEast is a big part of why the Chiefs are headed to the playoffs.

As for your resurged defense...how does ranking 31st against the pass and 15th against the run indicate an improvement? Not even playing the Redskins and Giants twice has boosted up your rankings.

Top Bottom