• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Greg

iEedmWieO9597.gif
:jnc

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Schaub to Browns. Payback bitch!

Don't forget my curse streak started with the Browns

If it really was a curse we'd be winning games not losing you sponge.

Besides didn't you pick Baltimore last week and fail?

Fraudulent!

effzee

Eagles currently sitting as the 3 seed, which means we'd play either the Niners or Panthers at home in the opening round. I know neither of those teams would want to face us. I think we match-up pretty well with them both, although I'd probably take the Niners if I had to choose as the Panthers run D is pretty stout and Cam is the better QB.

I think I would rather play the Niners too.

Granted I think both teams are better than the Eagles and would win but I think we have a better shot against the Niners than we do against the Panthers.

Lol as if the eagles are anything to be scared of. What did McCoy do to is last time we played? 18 yards rushing. Eagles haven't beaten anyone this year. Niners would be favored and win comfortably. Our defense is better than Carolina's and so is our offense

LMAO you really dolled stats out from 2 seasons ago when Reid was running the team while not running the ball?

The paper tiger Chiefs traveled into Philly and beat them 26-16. Fear not the Eagles...

Yeah in week 3 on TNF.

I know its a crazy idea but teams can improve and the Eagles D has def improved while the offense has gotten more consistent.

Man I'd love a rematch with the Chiefs in Philly or KC.

My franchise is not very familiar with the playoffs in general, but the few times we do make it we're more than happy to bow out in the first round. That would be par for the course.

That doesn't change the fact that Kool-Aid has been the perfect fit for our playstyle, and I wouldn't even consider swapping him for Chip if the option presented itself. You guys will end up being a 10-win team that benefitted from playing in the worst division in football. I should know, since sweeping the four lousy teams in the NFC LEast is a big part of why the Chiefs headed to the playoffs.

As for your resurged defense...how does ranking 31st against the pass and 15th against the run indicate an improvement? Not even playing the Redskins
and Giants twice has boosted up your rankings.

I'd contend the AFC South is the worst division but even if we are playing in the worst division, so? You can only play who is on your schedule. We were supposed to be the worst team in the division. Coming off of a 4-12 season. Pretty much the same roster Reid couldn't run.

Both times we played the Redskins the team went up big and let the Redskins put up points in garbage time. That's not good but the D actually wasn't bad and was the reason we got those leads with turnovers which turned to points.

Eagles D didn't just go from dead last to best in the league but it has improved. Give up tons of pass yards but I'll take holding opponents to 20 or less 6 weeks in a row over whatever our pass D or rush D rank is. Our pass rush has improved, we don't miss the open tackles like we did all last year, and we actually force turnovers for a change.

With this offense clicking, if we hold opponents to 20 or less we should win most games. Which is a huge change from the near 30 we were giving up to start the season.

Fantomex

Saved by the Bell the new class. I like the blonde when I was young.

Sarah-Lancaster.jpg

I wonder how many of us Olds called dibs on Clarissa Explains it All when we where kids.

Patterson placed on IR....fuck....will our 2nd and 3rd round CBs please get their shit together and play...
Ugh, what is it with that dude? At least Carroll has been playing a little better lately.

I can't believe what I just typed.

I think Will Davis is finally getting into the mix. He's been active the past few games. Carroll keeps getting the start as the #2 CB though...

gutshot

Could be two Sunday night games for Philly in a row then? Or maybe the Eagles-Dallas game gets protected by Fox and moved to 4PM. Or maybe Dallas loses the next two and that game means nothing.

They beat Denver by coming back from a 24-0 deficit at halftime, at home, with Gronk. They'll be on the road, without Gronk. No shot they beat Denver.

Their team is a walking hospital.
No one is better at utilizing personnel than Belichick and you know it. Also, Denver's defense is pretty weak and there are no guarantees Peyton will be able to keep up his tear come playoff time. If the Ravens can win it all last season the Pats can make the SB this year.

You just never know with the NFL playoffs, man!

effzee

Who do the cowboys play after the packers?

For that last game to be meaningless we would need a 2 game lead. Dallas owns all tie breakers against us.

Ugh, what is it with that dude? At least Carroll has been playing a little better lately.

I think Will Davis is finally getting into the mix. He's been active the past few games. Carroll keeps getting the start as the #2 CB though...

I know Carroll has...but is it a permanent change? Or will he revert back to the Carroll we know so well...Seems like it'll be Grimes, Carroll, Wilson and Davis at number 4. At least Miller is out there practicing and seems like he will play Sunday, we need all the help we can get against the evil empire.

gutshot

Who do the cowboys play after the packers?

For that last game to be meaningless we would need a 2 game lead. Dallas owns all tie breakers against us.

Washington.

But if the Cowboys lose to the Packers and the Eagles win their next two, it doesn't matter what they do against the Skins. They'd still be 2 games back at best going into the final game.

effzee

Washington.

But if the Cowboys lose to the Packers and the Eagles win their next two, it doesn't matter what they do against the Skins. They'd still be 2 games back at best going into the final game.

True. I just have a terrible feeling about the Bears game.

Fantomex

No joke, Carroll has been saving us from really bad burns for touchdowns. He found his inner Super Saiyan.

Mrbob

NBC banking on the Bears not shitting the bed in Cleveland this Sunday.

Return of the prime time Cutler spin against the Eagles?

Top Bottom