• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Can't help but feel like the Bears are kinda making a mistake by starting Cutler today. Tough defense to come back to. But offensively Bears are probably the most complete team on O we've played Marshal/Jeffrey/Bennet/Forte. Can't help but think Jeffrey will give us fits

Greg

Can't help but feel like the Bears are kinda making a mistake by starting Cutler today. Tough defense to come back to. But offensively Bears are probably the most complete team on O we've played Marshal/Jeffrey/Bennet/Forte. Can't help but think Jeffrey will give us fits
no, you will win

you will dominate and crush their spirits

Tamanon

Banned
Cutler's the starter and he's healthy. You have to start him, even if he fails. Otherwise you risk losing him and I'm not sure anyone's really ready to put their faith in one of the Flying McCowns.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

All up to the pass rush today, if they can pressure him it gives us a good shot.

But definitely agreed this is a rough team to have your first start in a while against.

Sanjuro

Cutler's the starter and he's healthy. You have to start him, even if he fails. Otherwise you risk losing him and I'm not sure anyone's really ready to put their faith in one of the Flying McCowns.

If McCown was black, Michael Irvin would be PISSED!

Levyne

Banned
Kave's leafs embarrassed my blackhawks yesterday, his browns will probably embarrass the Bears.

If Cutler doesn't do that himself.

You got a friend in me

xP8EsRb.gif

MechDX

As nice as a win would be, I'd just like to see Indy play better at this point especially if they get the Chiefs twice in three weeks like things are looking.

You guys have TONS of holes and the division as a whole is shit. Also starting to think you're owner is channeling his inner Al Davis and is behind some of these dumb moves....ie. Richardson trade

But what do I know? Our owner paid Ed Reed 5 million for 7 games

MechDX

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans 16m
RT @DeepSlant: Andre Johnson needs 5 catches to tie Wes Welker for all-time most 100-reception seasons with 5.

With all the shit this season Dre just keeps breaking records and no one notices.

Narag

You guys have TONS of holes and the division as a whole is shit. Also starting to think you're owner is channeling his inner Al Davis and is behind some of these dumb moves....ie. Richardson trade

But what do I know? Our owner paid Ed Reed 5 million for 7 games

Yeah, never really heard shit about Irsay while Polian was around, now he's the face of the team.

NFL-GAF, looking for some electronics advice. I need an HDMI-enabled receiver for all the gadgets I have for my big screen HDTV. The speaker system is setup but the receiver I currently have is woefully outdated.

I need something that can handle at least 4 HDMI inputs (X360, Xbox One, PS3 and DirecTV) and likely have a couple more in reserve (in case I get a PS4 and a dedicated BD player instead of using the PS3 or Xbone for blu-rays).

Any advice? I had a Sony on my wish list at Amazon but looks like it only has 4 HDMI inputs and I want those extras in reserve.

Also looking to keep it in the $200-$250 range.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh no!

OH NO!

BG something weird is going on.

On Saturday my Maple Leafs beat the Chicago Blackhawks in hockey.

As well on Saturday my Raptors beat the Chicago Bulls in basketball.

Now my Browns play the Chicago Bears...

WTF is going on here? I'm kinda scared.

Levyne

Banned
Oh no!

OH NO!

BG something weird is going on.

On Saturday my Maple Leafs beat the Chicago Blackhawks in hockey.

As well on Saturday my Raptors beat the Chicago Bulls in basketball.

Now my Browns play the Chicago Bears...

WTF is going on here? I'm kinda scared.

It is written

NFL-GAF, looking for some electronics advice. I need an HDMI-enabled receiver for all the gadgets I have for my big screen HDTV. The speaker system is setup but the receiver I currently have is woefully outdated.

I need something that can handle at least 4 HDMI inputs (X360, Xbox One, PS3 and DirecTV) and likely have a couple more in reserve (in case I get a PS4 and a dedicated BD player instead of using the PS3 or Xbone for blu-rays).

Any advice? I had a Sony on my wish list at Amazon but looks like it only has 4 HDMI inputs and I want those extras in reserve.

I found this on Best Buy. The 1st Sony one.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/home-au...rs/pcmcat309300050002.c?id=pcmcat309300050002

cashman

Banned
Not like he's going to admit he's interested. The longer that job goes unfilled, the more likely it is that a pro coach will get hired

Yeah, but I just can't see an NFL coach leave while their team is as successful as the niners are. Older Harbaugh and Tomlin are much more likely since both teams' windows are closing.

MechDX

Usually would recommend Onkyo but the firmware in the latest models is shit. I loved my 606 I had for years but my new 705 is a pain in the ass. Pioneers get great reviews and many have 5-7 HDMI ports. Search Amazon Warehouse deals to get into your price range. I got my 705 from there for $280

probably because he plays for houston and nobody cares about that city

You want to be off the list?

BlindRage

Man that 2,000 yd rushers thing was pretty cool. Shoutout OG Jamal, before he was selling coke.

Still wish AP would of broke that record. 8 yards is so damn close.

^^
Do you need more than 4 since you could put DirectTv in x1, leaving an open one for ps4?

Top Bottom