• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

loMVfd6.gif

There no way Steelers winning tonight. I love how they are going to punish the nation though with Steelers on national TV

The matchups today are horrible. The only remotely interesting game from a playoff perspective is Pats/Dolphins, and who the fuck wants more Pats in primetime? As much as I think the Steelers game is going to suck and they should have flexed it out, there's limited options for what a better game would be this week.

I'll watch it, but I'd rather be watching the Homeland finale.

squicken

Gabbert isn't starting. No tank.

... I cannot argue against this. But seems like MJD and others would be out there in different circumstances

For some off reason I think the Texans will win today. Don't know why just a feeling

You know I was thinking the same. Colts sucks, Texans need to lose and have never won in Indy. But Wade and Keenum want that win. Kind of a reverse of the loss to Indy in 2011

Still, as bad as Colts offense can be, Texans secondary can make them look good. McLovin looked like Joe Montana

Posted?

Lawrence Taylor said:
Tom Coughlin has done wonders for the Giants. Personally, I don't know if I could play for him, but the guy is a winner, he is a fighter. But I think it is time for him to take his talents on the road. He's done all he can do for the Giants.

Narag

‏@JimIrsay 34m
Colts Inactives:
15 L. Brazill
28 G. Toler
39 S. Havili
51 P. Angerer
64 S. Satele
72 J. Linkenbach
99 R. Jean Francois

Maybe i should root for the texans today to jinx them.

rando14

Go Hawks
Go Bucs

‏@JimIrsay 34m
Colts Inactives:
15 L. Brazill
28 G. Toler
39 S. Havili
51 P. Angerer
64 S. Satele
72 J. Linkenbach
99 R. Jean Francois

Maybe i should root for the texans today to jinx them.

Dont do it narag, you're better than that brotha!!

Top Bottom