• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

jakncoke

Banned
OMG get owned jnc

you should just rage quit. Again.

Someone who got owned like a bitch by a mod and had their name changed to Nori fucking Chan could never piss me off. The last time you were relevant to nfl-age LT was still rushing into tds and disapearing in the playoffs

I'm ready for tomorrow, who's with me!!!

11379095565_6894764c3d.jpg

Straight up bets are boring as fuck. What would be some good side betting action to extend avatar duration?

Most Interceptions: Kaepernick or Glennon
Most Sacks: San Francisco or Tampa Bay
Most Rushing Yards: San Francisco or Tampa Bay

First Penalty of 15 or More: San Francisco or Tampa Bay

Gimme Special - Most Passing Yards: Kaepernick or Glennon
Random Special - Longest Field Goal: San Francisco or Tampa Bay
Hometown Special - Tampa Bay False Starts Caused by Crowd Noise: O/U 1.5

The winner gets to add days for every side-bet over the loser.
Drunk gambling GAF™

didn't mike glennon have 98 passing yards against the bills last week? lulz

Narag

Straight up bets are boring as fuck. What would be some good side betting action to extend avatar duration?

Most Interceptions: Kaepernick or Glennon
Most Sacks: San Francisco or Tampa Bay
Most Rushing Yards: San Francisco or Tampa Bay

First Penalty of 15 or More: San Francisco or Tampa Bay

Gimme Special - Most Passing Yards: Kaepernick or Glennon
Random Special - Longest Field Goal: San Francisco or Tampa Bay
Hometown Special - Tampa Bay False Starts Caused by Crowd Noise: O/U 1.5

The winner gets to add days for every side-bet over the loser.
Drunk gambling GAF™

It'd be more amusing if shit was weighted and the fan of the losing team had a chance to give an avatar to the winning team's fan.

Milchjon

Pats expected to play 5 UDFAs across RB/TE/WR today. Plus a 7th and 3 5th rounders.

Only 2 from 3rd round or higher.

Dolphins gonna rape us like their namesakes would.

simples

Banned
Pats expected to play 5 UDFAs across RB/TE/WR today. Plus a 7th and 3 5th rounders.

Only 2 from 3rd round or higher.

Dolphins gonna rape us like their namesakes would.
superbowls over, but this ones for pepe

just to knock him off his perch one more time. he already got whopped on prime time by a weaker team while having the best WR crew in the league and throwing like 70 yards, but to take away his #1 seed with undrafted free agents would be shitting on his already garbage legacy one last time.

squicken

Good morning, gents. Hope all your football squads do well today.

If the Phins can't beat the Pats then they just need to drop down to the the lingerie league

squicken

Florio saying Schotty might get fired? Snead too? And NFLN saying Snead is safe but Walton will be gone?

YES! Let the streets run red on Black Monday. Wasting so many high draft picks should costs lots of people their jobs. Bradford has held that place together for so long. Him getting hurt was a blessing

KaYotiX

Banned
You mean when they aren't stabbing people in the parking lot, lighting cars on fire, or ruining Christmas by attempting to murder Santa Claus?

I just added a bunch of you guys on PSN and I'm not seeing any Angry Birds anything thankfully.

I think I'm still missing a bunch of you regulars though....maybe your PSN names aren't lining up with your GAF names!

My PSN is Kayotix also, havent been on PSN in awhile so not sure if u have me.

Go Pack Go! HoFlynn better be prepared damn it! Same with the defense

Xbone name is Kayotix also so add me NFL Gaf :)

Damn Man of Steel is getting hated on in OT..........I liked it

Very respectable indeed.

I decided long ago to not take any criticism seriously unless the person can explain why they're criticizing it with an original anecdote or explanation. Helps to sift through all the garbage hate.

The unfortunate part about that strategy is that it's made 80 percent of forum posts useless to read.

I always wonder what music the players are listening to in their beats.
I decided long ago to not take any criticism seriously unless the person can explain why they're criticizing it with an original anecdote or explanation. Helps to sift through all the garbage hate.

The unfortunate part about that strategy is that it's made 80 percent of forum posts useless to read.
I can't trust Gaf when it comes to movies, they tries to make me believe Drive was the greatest masterpiece ever made.

Top Bottom