• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Levyne

Banned
BbjWyebCEAAeY3t.jpg:large

My people

TheFatOne

I used to think that with a first round bye and a favorable matchup the Pats had a shot at the super bowl. I don't believe that is true anymore. To many injuries on both sides of the ball. They might win a game, but I would be surprised if they make it to the AFC championship game. Although, this has been a really fun season to watch.

Godslay

Banned
I used to think that with a first round bye and a favorable matchup the Pats had a shot at the super bowl. I don't believe that is true anymore. To many injuries on both sides of the ball. They might win a game, but I would be surprised if they make it to the AFC championship game. Although, this has been a really fun season to watch.

Considerable backpedal from what you were saying on Thursday.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I know it's against the Bears but Edwin Baker is looking okay out there.

He may get a chance to split time in the backfield next season.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
What did Cheatin Pete do this time ?
Victor Cruz came down hard with a catch that would be a first down, presumably got concussed and didn't get up for a while. After he's helped off the field, Seattle challenged the ruling that it was a catch and wins.

Top Bottom