• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

duxstar

awful pass by russell

he challenged a play in a two-possession game and giants gaf wants to literally bash his skull in with a hammer

Cept I'm Niners gaf get it right

What happened is fucking bobby lane body slams victor cruz headfirst into the ground, only to knock him out of the game, then challenges the play saying victor cruz dropped the ball.

If im the giants I'm head hunting on wilson

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
36PjYAU.gif

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

What happened is fucking bobby lane body slams victor cruz headfirst into the ground, only to knock him out of the game, then challenges the play saying victor cruz dropped the ball.

Who is Bobby Lane?

Afrikan

is there any other defensive coordinator in this league or in THE FUCKING WORLD that plays prevent defense IN THE FUCKING 3RD QTR WITH A FUCKING 13 POINT FUCKING LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!1fkl;adjsf jfa;

rObit

Banned

Stay classy, 49er gaf.

cdyhybrid

Stay classy, San Francisco.

Who's Bobby Lane?

rando14

this post is so fucking stupid I can't even respond to it.

TheFatOne

Considerable backpedal from what you were saying on Thursday.

I think you are confusing me with someone else I have thought this for a while. The first round bye would help the Pats get a better matchup initially. Thought they were good enough to beat the Dolphins and win out.

Edit: Yea you're definitely confusing me with someone else. Looked at my post history and nothing matches up with what you are saying.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Well at least it increases the likelihood you don't resign Cutler, right?

Pretty much. Trestmann obviously views this as a practice year and has no playoff demands. Which is logical (like our D would stand up in January) but still sucks in the mean time. I'd prefer us losing via tie breaker week 17. Not against the Browns* :/

*Sorry Browns GAF

Top Bottom