• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

simples

Banned
Still no turnovers. They lost their turnover magic this year.

AmdicPt.gif
wish we could let that mutt loose on kave

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Pats are a disaster right now. One of the sets on the last offensive drive was- vereen wide left, Develin wide right, hooman in, Amendol and edelman. Just trash. Also the o-line is a disgrace right now. No running game, no passing game. Either way, AFC is still such a joke, and as I've said before, would not be shocked to see them in the superbowl.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
So obviously Case isn't the answer. He is playing awful. Why keep playing him? To keep that #1 pick?

Yeah ):

Was hoping he would pick it up but that doesn't look like it will happen. Gonna be an interesting off season.

TheFatOne

Pats are a disaster right now. One of the sets on the last offensive drive was- vereen wide left, Develin wide right, hooman in, Amendol and edelman. Just trash. Also the o-line is a disgrace right now. No running game, no passing game. Either way, AFC is still such a joke, and as I've said before, would not be shocked to see them in the superbowl.

Disagree entirely. I would be extremely surprised even with the AFC being complete trash. The defense is just decimated right now, and there are guys playing hurt.

Top Bottom