• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Watt should have beat the shit out of Cherilus.

Watt is class.

I DON'T WANNA WAIT
FOR OUR SEASON TO BE OVER
I WANT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW WHAT WILL IT BE
I DON'T WAANA WAIT
FOR OUR SEASON TO BE OVER
WILL HE BE GONE
OR WILL WE KEEP
BEATTY

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
this team isn't even a dumpster fire, that implies they have life. They're more like the cooled down coals and ash of a dumpster fire.

can we just forfeit the rest of the games? Wouldn't want to get any playoff teams players hurt.

Godslay

Banned
I think you are confusing me with someone else I have thought this for a while. The first round bye would help the Pats get a better matchup initially. Thought they were good enough to beat the Dolphins and win out.

Edit: Yea you're definitely confusing me with someone else. Looked at my post history and nothing matches up with what you are saying.

Maybe I did, level of enthusiam is so much different from 1 seed to 2 seed though.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
this team isn't even a dumpster fire, that implies they have life. They're more like the cooled down coals and ash of a dumpster fire.

can we just forfeit the rest of the games? Wouldn't want to get any playoff teams players hurt.

First Houston football team to lose 12 in a row... exciting times my friend.

Lets go for 14!

This is what you get for all those fucking squib kicks goddamnit. Kick it out out of the fuckin end zone like normal teams do you fucks. Don't give it to them on the fucking 49 yard line you dipshit.

FUCK

Top Bottom