• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
4-10
Yeeeeeaaaaaaggggggghhhhhpppppfffffttttttt

0QCpRqR.gif

Fuck it. We suck still, but I am gonna celebrate this one.

Fucking Falcons pulled one out on my birthday!!!

Turnstile

Sounds ass backwards, but I wanted a wildcard. That week of rest is more of a curse than a blessing imo. Sure you get the rest, but at the same time you don't get continuity. Which I think is more important. I shouldn't complain, it's always nice to have games @MH.

I want to see games at Mile High. Quit your superstitions man!

Godslay

Banned
For teams with injuries and shit defenses you always want the bye Godslay. The Broncos defense isn't good enough to go three straight weeks. The teams are better, and the weather will most likely be bad for Manning which will nullify that offense. Same shit with the Pats the last few years. You want the bye to avoid matchup problems, and trotting sorry ass defenses three weeks in a row. Eventually there will be a team that takes advantage of that.

I disagree. Offenses need game time to remain sharp. I don't want them to atrophy for a week. As far as the defense, the guys that are hurt, aren't coming back anytime soon, so fuck it as far as I'm concerned. Just make sure the offense is clicking, and hope that the defense gets enough stops to pull the game out. Typically, yeah the week would be nice, but in our case I don't think it helps much.

As far as weather, cold isn't the weakness, it's the wind. Was cold as shit against the Titans, but the offense played well. Windy in NE and they went to the run. As long as there isn't a driving wind the offense should be fine.

Top Bottom