• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

OG Loc

This Rams tean just loves to play with my emotions. That said, GoldHouse defense doing work and the offense has been serviceable.

Sounds like Brady whined his way through the post-game interview, gave zero credit to the Phins for beating them, and stomped off after 72 seconds.

No wonder Cheatriots "fans" love this guy, they can relate to him.

Man you sure do talk a lot for beating a time for the 1st time in 4 years.

4 YEARS!

The Rams always have our number since we got to the NFC South even though they have been horrible during that time. Gonna lose to Geno Smith and Kellen Clemens this season.

BlindRage

I wanna see gaf cry when the pats don't make it into the playoffs. Lmfao.*

*It is very likely, just need the Bills to pull one out week 17.

this is what happens when Carolina runs out of their referee budget

Yeah its a shame we don't have those refs that let us break all of those tackles against the Pats

NewtonBreakingAnklesPats.gif

Cam-Newton-to-Tedd-Ginn-b.gif

You Pats fans have a lot to learn. I would get banned every other week if I confronted half the trolls that pop up to remind me how much my team sucks after a loss. Do yourself a favor, don't hit the quote button! Just don't do it!

LordCanti

We've paused a bunch so I just saw it:

Chhhhhiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeffffffffffffffsssssssssssssssss

Charrrrrrrlesssssssssssssssssssssss

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
ohhhh JC... keep doing what you do...

I love when he does his td dance because the oline is always like fuck it lets go back to the sideline and let him celebrate

Top Bottom