• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Pimpwerx

Awesome win today. I keep hoping that we're one of those teams getting hot at the right time. Lions need to do their job tomorrow. PEACE.

P.S. Brady sucks.

Godslay

Banned
lol like some Denver pink hat to who starts crying about gata after Brady shits on him really matters. I don't have to drive anywhere, you'll show up automatically when it favors your team and jakncoke after getting shown up, it's science just like a manning choke in the cold

Gave yourself up. Lunchbox I knew it was you!

Yeah, we're going to lose by 30. At least the Bears had the decency to win today so we don't have to pretend we still have playoff hopes after this beatdown is over.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Sounds like Brady whined his way through the post-game interview, gave zero credit to the Phins for beating them, and stomped off after 72 seconds.

No wonder Cheatriots "fans" love this guy, they can relate to him.

Syrinx

Fuck the Saints. Those sponges are the only thing stopping Carolina from winning the division and they're defecating all over themselves.

Top Bottom