• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

@Ryan_McCrystal 14m
Browns fans should root hard for all AFC West and NFC West teams. Will help them jump Jaguars in draft tiebreaker.
Oohh so the jags don't have to win for us to jump us, some ppl are saying the raiders are ahead of us. So idk if were at 4th or 5th now

brentech

Burnett, late. Yes, celebrate that you couldn't get there soon enough to pick it.

Well... that too. But which coaching staff is trotting him out there?

Seriously. Most guys have a play like that and theyre pissed that they didn't get the pick. He celebrates like he just got us to the playoffs on one play. Finley going to have to have a talk with him.

So that Facemask that gave us a fresh set of downs was all part of the plan. So was the Int and the 2 other TD's. The Chiefs are content, now is the time to crush them.

Raiders Coaching staff = Brain Trust

cajunator

Banned
I always kind of wonder what it is about certain teams that play well against others. Some teams just have another teams number, regardless of record or location. Saints blow it against the Rams even when they are awful. Up till this year the Bears were another one of these. It just seems to be a bad matchup or something.

simples

Banned
If you want to call it jaknquit then so be it. I don't really give a flying fuck. I'll come and go as I please. If you don't like it, drive your happy ass over here and make me post.
lol like some Denver pink hat to who starts crying about gata after Brady shits on him really matters. I don't have to drive anywhere, you'll show up automatically when it favors your team and jakncoke after getting shown up, it's science just like a manning choke in the cold

rando14

I'd love to send godslay a christmas card!!

I always kind of wonder what it is about certain teams that play well against others. Some teams just have another teams number, regardless of record or location. Saints blow it against the Rams even when they are awful. Up till this year the Bears were another one of these. It just seems to be a bad matchup or something.

Rams play the hawks really well too

lol like some Denver pink hat to who starts crying about gata after Brady shits on him really matters. I don't have to drive anywhere, you'll show up automatically when it favors your team and jakncoke after getting shown up, it's science just like a manning choke in the cold
Get out of here lunchbox, you got banned for a reason. Godslay actually brings something positive to this community, you're just a joke character. Kind of a funny one but still.

MechDX

Vikings win today moved them from 3rd to 8th in draft order.

tumblr_m905llN3Vp1rwkpk5o1_500.gif

Top Bottom