• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

cdyhybrid

Imzkl2G.png

Wilbon dropping truth bombs.

Bread

Banned
I'm playing the Zelda game. It's alright. As soon as I'm done, that console is being returned to the store.

Just don't like handhelds anymore.
handhelds were cool when i would play for an hour before going to sleep on a school night. maybe i'm just becoming an old.

Sanjuro

handhelds were cool when i would play for an hour before going to sleep on a school night. maybe i'm just becoming an old.

You're not wrong. They aren't really cool anymore.

Handhelds were cool when I was young enough to bring them outside the house without looking like an asshole, or when I was taking a long zesty shit.

Godslay

Banned

That's still the best part. Jump in for 15 - 20 minutes at a time, put the system to sleep. Open up later and resume. Don't have to switch the TV, boot up the console, download whatever horseshit patch that takes forever, so on and so forth. Just more convenient imo.

Bread

Banned
You're not wrong. They aren't really cool anymore.

Handhelds were cool when I was young enough to bring them outside the house without looking like an asshole, or when I was taking a long zesty shit.
oh man i miss the golden days of gameboys and game gears, those things were cool as fuck.

Saw this on Twitter, lol'd

Just noticed new Madden NFL 25 commercial 1) has a quote from @BleacherReport and 2) has Marcus Forston in the #Patriots offensive huddle."

squicken

We just lost to the Cardinals at home, what do you think I'm worried about?

oh you will be fine. Clemens can't do anything vs your defense and the Rams are down 3 linemen since they played you last. I know your offense is banged up too, but SEA will find a way to get some points

rando14

oh you will be fine. Clemens can't do anything vs your defense and the Rams are down 3 linemen since they played you last. I know your offense is banged up too, but SEA will find a way to get some points

im not worries about clemens, im worried about stacy. he tore our dicks up last time

oh and robert quinn is a demigod

cdyhybrid

Nope. This is Seattle. The way things have gone in this city, the team will probably trot out Chone Figgins to play QB on Sunday.

My son has Gore and Davis in his ff championship game and he's down by double digits. So the Niners get inside the ten and Kraep runs it in himself.

Fuck you, Kraep.

Top Bottom