• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

squicken

Justin Smith is so good. It's funny how all the other 49ers get talked up when he is easily their best player

im not worries about clemens, im worried about stacy. he tore our dicks up last time

oh and robert quinn is a demigod

oh the Rams D is going to be giving you trouble. But I expect you guys to load up vs Stacy and dare Clemens to beat you deep, which he cannot do. Russ will make the play or two needed to win the game

cdyhybrid

Wow, a pass longer than 10 yards!

It's a Christmas miracle!

q69Cy3d.gif

Bitch I am tough. If you guys had to put up with the shit I go through you guys would cry and run off.

That's why I like you, Gata.

oh you will be fine. Clemens can't do anything vs your defense and the Rams are down 3 linemen since they played you last. I know your offense is banged up too, but SEA will find a way to get some points

Offense isn't really banged up is the problem. We have a shit O-line, even when they're healthy. Shitty O-line means our run game can't find holes to exploit. This also means we can't use our TEs because we're using them to block, so we're limited on throwing.

Even barring Harvin/Rice being out in the receiving corp, we have issues getting separation for Wilson to throw it to them. He trusts the receivers, but that can only take you so far in my eyes.

squicken

Offense isn't really banged up is the problem. We have a shit O-line, even when they're healthy. Shitty O-line means our run game can't find holes to exploit. This also means we can't use our TEs because we're using them to block, so we're limited on throwing.

Even barring Harvin/Rice being out in the receiving corp, we have issues getting separation for Wilson to throw it to them. He trusts the receivers, but that can only take you so far in my eyes.

I said during the Cards game that SEA makes a lot of plays off of Russ throwing 50/50 balls, and against AZ none of them worked. He hit one vs STL and it was the difference in the game. I just figure he will get one again at home.

The Rams run game SEA played will be very different. Replacing 3 linemen is just too much to sustain that success. Should be another low scoring game that Seattle pulls out

Top Bottom