• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

I said during the Cards game that SEA makes a lot of plays off of Russ throwing 50/50 balls, and against AZ none of them worked. He hit one vs STL and it was the difference in the game. I just figure he will get one again at home.

The Rams run game SEA played will be very different. Replacing 3 linemen is just too much to sustain that success. Should be another low scoring game that Seattle pulls out

Most likely. I foresee lots of sacks by Quinn. :(

AlexMogil

My opponent needs 80 more points from Colin and Gore to keep me from winning the championship.

Thanks Jamaal Charles you made me $220

645_1387856777.gif

Womp.

This pleases me

ShaneB

I said during the Cards game that SEA makes a lot of plays off of Russ throwing 50/50 balls, and against AZ none of them worked. He hit one vs STL and it was the difference in the game. I just figure he will get one again at home.

The Rams run game SEA played will be very different. Replacing 3 linemen is just too much to sustain that success. Should be another low scoring game that Seattle pulls out

No one should underestimate the Rams in the game. It's another terrifying opponent where anything can happen.

JCizzle

Don't want him hit like that, BLOW THE FUCKING WHISTLE. These refs are clown style out there, his progress was clearly stopped and they swallowed them.

Top Bottom