• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

JCizzle

those footsteps. what are they. where are they coming from? what is that noise?

oh my God it's robert quinn!

Robert+Quinn+Seattle+Seahawks+v+St+Louis+Rams+pPkPLlU710fl.jpg

Branduil

The Cardinals definitely deserve a playoff spot over the both the NFC East and North champions. They should change the automatic berths for division winners.

Draconian

Have the Falcons done anything useful since they've gotten in the league? Isn't it time for Goodell to contract this sorry franchise or at the very least exile them to London already?

effzee

It would be hilarious if the Cards make it over the Saints.

If we make it as the 3 seed, I think I rather play the Cards at home far more than SF or NO.

I think.

cdyhybrid

If we make it as the 3 seed, I think I rather play the Cards at home far more than SF or NO.

I think.

Cards are better than SF.

No, you were saying the Cardinals needed to get your seahawks the 1 seed. Earlier in this very thread.

I'm not rooting for that though. They're playing for a playoff spot. Falcons had nothing to play for so I had to root for them.

Only if the Saints lose and they win I believe.

They need a Saints loss vs the Bucs next week and a win at home against Niners.

No. Cards win and saints lose, then cards go in over them

Jesus fucking Christ way to waste time Atlanta.

Saints have to lose to the Bucs at home. Crazier things have happened I guess

30xitxe.gif

That's probably what Fitz looked like watching that last play :(

I think.

yeah i think i'd like to see the cardinals back in philly again. although the saints don't play outside their dome so that would be something to consider

Top Bottom